7.I'm seeing double

"WAKE UP"I shot up from my bed and looked around to see what was happening,my eyes focused on a fully dressed Jayden,Aiden and Chase.

Oh no.

I looked at the time and it was 6:15

"I over slept,why didn't you wake me up"I say quickly getting up,making up my bed and walking into the bartroom"you swore us,and threw us with pillows...your really abusive you know"Jayden says putting his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes and quickly showerd and cane out in my towel,the boys stared at me for a while and scanned my body up and down,their cheeks turned slightly pink"can you guys like go"I say pushing them out of my room.

Boys.

I got dressed in a white hoodie crop top that had a rainbow on the side of the sleeves matched with a white high waist sweat that also had a rainbow and my plain white boot converse.

I got my back pack and rushed downstairs"I'm ready...oh wait breakfa-"I say walking into the kitchen that had no food.

These people finna die if I don't get my food.

"Where's the food"I raise my voice walking towards them,I looked around to see my mother but she was nowhere in sight,I was about to scream when Aiden put his hand over my mouth,I slapped it away and he rubbed it after the impact"don't shush me,we need to eat"I tell them pacing up and down.

I started thinking of what to do while biting my nails slightly.

Remeber I told you my mom bites her nails,yeah I get this from her.

Terrible I no.

I snap my fingure and turned around to face them"if we leave now,we can make a quick pit stop at the Cafè down the road,grab a coffee and bagel and be on our way"I say nodding my head yes at my own idea and started walking towards the door.

"Boys let's ride"I say opening the door and walking out,followed by Chase,Aiden and Jayden laughing at me.

If your hungry,your hungry.

My mom texted me that she left for the hospital to see Payton and her mom,and from their she'll go to work.

~°~
After getting our coffee and bagel we drove to school"anyone else feel sad"Jayden asks looking at the empty seat next to him"yeah,but we'll see her after school"I tell him biting into my bagel.

We walked to our lockers and took out the books we needed,first period we had Ap chemistry"hey I'm quickly going to the bathroom"I tell them while walking towards the girls bathroom,I could hear all three of their footsteps behind me.

I stopped in my spot making them bump into me,which sent me a few steps forward,I turned around and looked at them with my arms crosses and a brow up while tapping my foot"what?"Jayden asks looking very confused.

"I said I'm going to the bathroom"I tell them and they looked at each other and their mouths formed a O"already co-dependent on me I see"I say with a smirk"we'll wait here outside,but be quick"Chase says as they leaned against the wall.

I gave them my bag and quickly went and did my business,when I came out I went over to the sinks and started washing my hands when I heard the annoying voice of Abby.

She stepped in sight and it was as if I was transported into a different dimension, Abby was dressed in black sweat,a tank top and a black cropped denim jacket along with...i couldn't believe it.

Black and white converse.

Ahhhhh.

Send in the cavalry the world is ending.