23.Where it all started

The day after prom I woke up in my own bed for once,I looked at my phone that was on charge on my night stand to see what was the time.

9:15

"Damn I could've slept longer"I scold myself but got out of bed anyways,Chase was asleep on the other side of the bed cuddling a pillow,Alijandro and Tryla shared a bed room and Jayden and Aiden slept in separate rooms.

I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face,I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone "morning need any help"I ask her while kissing the side of her cheek and walking over to the refrigerator"morning,no I'm almost done anyways,how did you sleep"she asked me and I could see that there was something wrong with her because she still looked tired and sad.

"I slept good how bout you,I'm sure you slept peacefully when we came home because of the busy day yesterday"I say and she shook her head,I walked over to her and turned her to face me"what's wrong"I asked her and she smiled"nothing's wrong"she lies"ma I've known you for a hole 17 and a half years of my life,you knew me even before that so don't lie to me,I know somethings wrong"I say and she embraced me in a tight hug and sobbed on my shoulder.

It hits differently when you see you mother crying.

It's not a nice sight or feeling it's just heartbreaking.

"Ma what's wrong, why are you crying"I ask  her and she lulls away from the hug cuffed my face in her hands"I love you so much,promise me that you'll come and visit me when your older and you have your own place,yesterday scared me alot because I had a big reality check that your no longer small anymore your a beautiful grown independent women"she said and I hugged her tight.

"I see your trying to get rid of me already"I says and  she laughed and playfully slapped my back,I pulled away from our hug"I promise,nothing will ever stop me from bugging you,I pinky promies"I say and we locked our pinkies"huuuuuh a pinky promise"I heard Jaydens voice say from up the stairs.

~
Alijandro and Tryla left a little early but wee see them tomorrow for our picnic.

We decided to go and eat out at our all time favourite place of all...Pizza Palace.

The last time we were here was with Payton and we were celebrating Chase's win from that boxing match.

I looked under the table and saw Jaydens vandalism but smiled at it.

The waitress who was about in her late 40s came up to us and smiled"lemme guess the usual 2 large meat lovers pizzas with extra cheese"she said and we shook our heads yes"coming right up,by the way where's the other girl that's usually with y'all"she asked and we smiled sadly.

"She sadly passed away a month ago"I told her and she too became sad"I'm sorry to hear that,I really liked her,after all you guys were always here,say wasn't this the place where you met these fine looking boys,I remember because I gave y'all the look because y'all were climbing across booths to get away from the other bratty little girl"she said and we laughed remembering that day"yeah the good old days,sorry for that though"I say and she shook it off"no worries,y'all have grown on to me,y'all remind me of when I was your age I to had a friend group where were just two girls and e boys and damn did we do alot of shit"she says and laughed"what happened after high school to your friendship"Jayden asked and she smiled and put her hand in his shoulder.

"Angus,Benny,Richard,Carl come here"she shouted out and out came four more adults in their late 40s"we stayed together,raised our children together we even started our own business together"she says gesturing us to look around.

Even if they didn't own pizza palace it was pretty impressive that they managed to stay together this long I have no doubt in my mind that we will be the same.

"I got married to man of my dreams"she said pointing at Richard"my advise to Y'ALL is to enjoy life now while your still young make all the memories possible,don't worry about the rules,they are meant for teenagers to break,say this ones on the house alright"she said and we thanked her and they returned to kitchen.

That was the cutest thing ever,I just stared righting my future.

"That's going to be us someday"Jayden said and sighed,I pat him in the  back"don't worry you won't be completely bold"I assure him and he laughed.

Hey aliens apologies for this Chapter being way shorter than the others,I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Please vote,comment and share

Blahhh😲

Liah👽