3.The New Kids

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm,I grunted in frustration and rolled over to put it off.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day,wearing a blue dress that had Lilly's on it along with my black Doc Martin's and a black denim jacket.

I walked downstairs and grabbed me a waffle and kissed my mom on the cheek"I'm going to the movies with,Aiden,Jayden and Chase after I get my things"I tell her and she smiled wildly at me"why are you telling me"she asks and I shook my head and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Ummm,because your my mom and if I go missing you know who I was last with"I explain and she slaps my arm playfully and kisses my cheek.

"Bye ma see you later"I say while walking out and see that Payton was walking out too.

"Are you ready for school young one"I say while running towards her and embracing her with a hug,"not at all but we're still thriving"she says and we both laugh.
I told Uncle drew what was my plans so that he didn't have to wait after dropping us off at school.

~°~
We arrived at the school and Payton hesitated to get out"hey if anything happens I'm a phone call away"I tell her and she smiles.

We got out and waved goodbye at her dad"don't do drugs"he yells out while driving off,we both roll our eyes and walked to the entrance of the school.

"I'll show you where the office is"she says looking down while she walks,I lift her head up,"don't do that,stand tall and show them your not scared,see how you stood up to that Abby thing,with that same confidence"I tell her and we stoped walking.

We already got a couple of stares and Payton got a couple of hateful insults"yeah but you and the guys were there that's why I had the confidence,now I'm going to be alone"she says and the people around us gasped and were whispering to each other and looking all in the same direction.

And in came the 3 stugers.

It was like one of those rom-coms,they were walking in slow-mo with their bags slung over one shoulder,dressed in dark colours and their hair all curly and shit.

I laughed at the sight and got a couple grunts from the girls.

Then time came back,and Jayden spotted us,and he tip toed in place waving his hands in the air like a idiot.

"Its the 3 stugers"I yell out pointing at them and Payton and I started walking towards them,Jayden and Aiden ran towards us,and we stoped in place,we turned on our heels and hurriedly walked away.

But us being turtles were not fast enough,they caught up and tackled us.

Jayden picked me up and swung me around,and Aiden just bear hugged Payton petting her head and pretending to cry"I missed you so much"he says and everyone who walked by stared at us.

"Chase help"I yell toward chase who was taking his own sweet time.

"Nah,you all have your own battles to fight"he says and all four of us shot him death glares.

"Fine,Jayden put Lamia down,Aiden stop embarrassing Payton"he tell the boys and they said okay in unison.

We were all standing at Paytons locker aurgueing"you guys can't pick the movie,Lamia is going to be the only girl,so let her chose"Payton scolds the boys"that's fucking horrible fuck ladies first,for once can't it be men first just once"Jayden protests and both Payton and i gasped at his audacity.

"You fool"we all say in unison"not you guys too,come on y'all suppose to be on my side"he says and jumped a inch in the air when the bell rang.

Hehe.