16.S.O.S

Later that day we met up with everyone else at Paytons house including Eian who was majority of the times with us because of Payton.

The boys were busy playing video games in the living with Uncle drew while Payton and I sat on the kitchen island watching them while we painted each others nails.

We spoke about what we were going to be doing for Chases birthday that's coming up in 4 days.

"We have to get his father to come,he told me that his father hasn't really been in his life that much so I would like to get him present at his sons birthday for once"i tell her and she nods understanding what I'm saying"but how  are we going to do that"she asks me and I looked at her and gave her a devilish smile"leave that to me"i say.

Deep down Im laughing like an evil scientist.

I plan to wing it.

But definatly go hard at him to make sure his present at Chase's 18th birthday.

I looked over at the boys and saw that they we're laughing at what seems to be Jayden losing to Uncle drew in FIFA.

Tragic I tell you.

:)

"I need to tell you something but you need to promise that you won't be mad"she tells me looking a little scared, I laughed nervously"I won't why would I be"I ask her and she looked away at the boys then back at me.

She nods her head upstairs indicating we should go up to her room and I understood so I got up from the island and helped her down and we made our way to the stairs.

"Where y'all going"I hear Jayden ask from the living room"to play dress up and talk girly things we'll be back next year"I shout back at him and he responded with an unsure okay.

We made it up to Paytons room and she physically pushed me down to sit on the bed while she stood infront.

I became a little anxious because I don't know what she's about to tell me.

"Right I don't how to say this but here goes nothing...i know you know that something is up because of that day you saw me crying at the hospital,my mom's been telling me to tell y'all this but I couldn't find the courage"she begins and immediatly I start choking up and then the boys burst into the room half fighting"we wanna play dress up too-wait why do you look like you're about to cry"Aiden says pushing Jayden off him.

I looked back at Payton who let out a sigh"you guys are here so I might as well tell you now"she says and one by one the boys started taking their seat,Aiden and Jayden layed on their stomachs on the bed both on either my left or right side,Chase sat on the floor in front of the bed next to Eian.

All eyes were on Payton.

She took one look at us all and half smile and half frowned and immediatly went into tears,I shot up from the bed and ran to her side and embraced her in a hug,she fell to her knees and that's when we all knew something is extremely wrong.

The boys moved in closer to make sure that she was okay"What's going on"I ask her in soft calm voice holding back my own tears,she sniffed"I'm dying Lamia"she says and my heart drops,I couldn't hear anything aside from my best friend crying.

My hole life I never had anybody to call my friend let alone my best friend,Payton is the first person who ever took the chance of getting to know me and call me her best friend,my hole life I thought I would live a life without having any friends until Payton came along and changed that for the better and now with my bad luck I have to lose her.

She looked at me sad her eyes full of tears"I'm sorry I kept this from you for so long I just wanted us all to be happy and care free,I didn't want to be a burden on you guys and have you have to take care of me all the time"she says and I felt a tear drop come out of my eye.