25.Senior prank day

"LAMIAAAAAA"i heard yelling but thought it was just me dreaming"LAMIA WAKE UP"i heard the yelling agian and then violent movement on my bed,i was flying in the air and hitting the mattress of my bed,i open my eyes to see Jayden jumping on my bed with the happiest look on his face.

"Sleep Jayden its still early,i think"i say turning over and looking at the time.

I sigh in frustration knowing i have to get out of bed to get ready for school "guees what"he asked me when i got out of bed"what"i said while walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth."its senior prank,ahhhhh"he whisper screams in a excitement.

Imagine Bridget from Trolls when she screamed it was a quite scream,now Jayden screamed exactly like that.

His childish.

I love him for it.

I jumped around me bedroom with him after rinsing my mouth.

~
We arrived at school in Aidens jeep dressed all in white,all the seniors were actually,todays the day all hell will nreak lose at Eastside high,we got out of the car like total badasses with our mega Nerf guns with a strap of ammo slung over shoulders,jayden had his fanny pack across the other shoulder but refused to tell us its contents until the right time,we had green and black paint under our eyes.

Totally hollywood movie approved.

:)

Alijandro and Tryla joined us,tbere were fewer kids in the hallways,all of those who werent seniors stayed the ones who did show up were brave but so very dump.

On top of our hit list was Miss Fisher who we saw second period,and also ontop was Mr Evan our Ap chemistry teacher.

Jayden went off to get his plan in action for Mr evans,what will it be i really do not know,but knowing that its Jayden its going to be creative.

We stoped half way in the hallway when the football team spot us,they had a bucket that was filled with balloons,i hope theres water in it,we ready our guns for fure and they held up their balloons ready to throw at us.

"Lets back away slowly,we need to save  our ammo"i whisper and we do just that,each time we backed away the football team stepped forward."oh fuck this,lets live a little"Aiden said and started shooting while running towards them,followed by Alijandro and Chase,Tryla and i look at each other and just shrugged our shoulders and followed into the war of nerf ammo and water balloons that had food colouring.

~
The bell for form rang amd we all went to registration,Mr Brown came in in full on goal keeper uniform for a hockey team"right i want a good clean fight today"he said and trued to sit down but misrably failed.

When the bell for first period it was game time,Jayden smile devilishly and and rubbed his hands togethershits about to go down"he said,we waked into Mr Evans classroom amd it seemed normal.

Mr Evans came in with a cup of coffee in his hand,he made sure to look if their was glue on the chair before he sat down.

He started the lesson,i looked back amd Jayden to ask him what he had done but he kept looking infront so i did too.

Mr Evans speech started to slurr and he turned around and seemed loopy,Jayden rushed over and sat him down on the chair,he quickly ran over to his desk amd grabbed rope from his bag.

If you ever get murdered by Jayden,im sorry to say this but there will be no evidence of your body and he will get away with it.

I watched as he tied our teacher up,the class cheered for him and people went out of the class for their next target, Chase, Aiden and i walked up to jayden at the teachers desk with our eyes wide open in shock.