8.The principal's office

"And thenJayden did baby cartwheels between them,and I was like Chuwiyoo-wiyoo,then everyone looked scared and she smiled at me,anyways...point of the story is that there are now 2 Abby,we'll actually the other one is Paige and she's super cool,but she looks mean"I explain to Payton who was interested in our day,the boys went out to buy for us food,they said it's so that we can have our girly time since their always around.

Drama queens.

Oh wait.

I mean,Drama kings.

Hehe.

"So does she like hangout with you guys"Payton asks me and letting out a long yawn,followed by me yawing"oof,yawning is contagious,and to answer your question,no,no she does not,in fact she practically only spoke to us once"I tell her and she smiles.

She didn't look any better though,it looks like she got worse since yesterday,she had slightly dark circles under her eyes and she seemed alot more tired than usual.

"Are you sure your fine,you look tired"I ask her while walking over to her bed and laying with her,she snuggles closely to me"I'm just tired and hungry,so I guees I'm tungry"she says laying her head on my shoulder.

Hehe

Tungry.

Tired and hungry mushed together.

15 minutes later we both fell asleep.

~
*click

I woke up to the sound of a camera that took a picture...oh wait it's just Jayden, yup,he definatly took a picture of us sleeping.

I looked at Payton who was slowly waking up"sorry ladies for interuppting your beauty sleep,yoll look amazing by the way,but we brought food"Aiden says walking in looking jazzed.

Chase followed walking nonchalantly and emotionless as always,they layed the McDonald's out nicely on the bed and brought chairs over and placed them on each side of Paytons hospital bed.

"Do you think the hospital will allow you to go out for at least 5 hours and maybe if we can push our luck the hole day"I ask Payton before biting into my Big Mac.

Yumm.

This is happiness.

"I think I'll only he allowed to go out for a while.Why?"she asks and then takes a bite of her burger"because I was thinking of us going to Pizza Palace after school and then maybe go shopping"I say excitedly,she shook her head in agreement.

"Great we'll pick you up after school,wear something cute,wait lemme see what you brought"I tell her while putting my burger down and climbing off the bed.

I walked over to her wardrobe and looked for something cute for her surprise date with Eian.

I am still in full cupid mode.

I turned around to look at her,then back at her wardrobe,there was no dresses at all,so I guees imma have to style her in some comfy clothes,which was all that was in the wardrobe,although they all were nice and meant to go out with.

"What are you doing"Chase asks me as I look through the clothes"I good sir am taking out a outfit for Payton"I tell him and I quickly ran over to the bed,took a bite of burger,whipped my hands and went back to the wardrobe.

I chose black leggings,with her white Nike air force one's,matched with a white cropped Thrasher hoodie.

Skrrrr Skrrrr.

Hehe.

°
After saying goodnight to Payton the boys dropped me off at home.I said goodnight to my mom and showered and got dressed in my Jamies.