5.Skittle War Zone

My alarm sounded and I shot up from my bed looking around,I saw Payton sleeping peacefully on the other side of my bed.

Despite there being extra rooms,everyone decided to sleep in my room.

Stubborn people I tell you.

A pillow flew into my face,and I fell back into my pillows"switch it off"I heard Jayden moan,I put the alarm off and got out off bed,i heard a grunt come from under my feet and I leaned forward and saw that I was tramping on Aiden.

Whoops.

How did we all end up like this anyway,last night everyone was on the bed,then poof this happend.

"Sorry"I tell him and I quitly walked over him and went to the barthroom,I quickly showerd and got dressed wanting to get a head start.

I stepped back into the room and saw that everyone was still asleep,it was 5:14 in the morning and we soon would have to leave for school.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and metal spoon,I walked back upstairs and stood at the door.

1..2..3..

I hit the metal spoon against the pan"GET UP"I yell out while walking around still hitting the spoon against the pan,someone grabbed my foot and I fell flat onto the ground"owwww"I moan in pain.

I looked and saw that it was Chase who grabbed my foot,I didn't have shoes on yet but I stuck my foot in his face and he grabbed that foot with his other hand.

Oh no.

Help.

He got up,and now everyone was up squinting at us,Jayden quickly ran over to my desk and grabbed my Polaroid and took pictures of what was currently happening.

Chase dragged me around the room,"never wake us up again"he says and while he was dragging me I layed back defeated and crossed my arms over my chest"did you just threaten me"I ask him.

He smirked at me devilishly and stoped and dropped my legs,they landed with thud and I hurt my heels.

I looked down on my outfit and decided to change since it might be dirty.

Everyone went to different bathroom and Payton went over to her house since she forgot to bring clothes,I put out black leggings,with white ankle high French frie happy socks,matched with my white air force one's and a white Nike hoodie and a white Nike long sleeves crop top underneath.

I was waiting downstairs for everyone to get done,my mom already made for us breakfast and smoothies,Payton came back and had small Polaroid pictures in her hand"my mom gave me these,we can pick which ones we want and hang it up in our lockers"she happily says clapping her hands.

I never really decorated my locker with pictures of friends,I only had pictures of places that I've wanted to go and YouTubers that I may have a slight crush on.

Cough cough Dolan Twins cough.

Hehe.

I ran upstairs and grabbed all the pictures Jayden took with my Polaroid of this morning,and of yesterday.

I went back downstairs and sat with Payton decideding which ones we wanted,we left at least 2 for each of the boys if they wanted.

Jayden came running into the living room"Lamia"he shouts out,and his eyes wide"Jayden"I yell back at him standing up.

He lifted up his shirt and pointed towards a blue mark the size of a fist on his right side,"oooh,what happend that looks like it hurts"I say walking over to him.My mom came in and worriedly examined the wound.