2.Intruders alert

I woke up to the loud noise of a blow horn and I fell off my bed and landed with a thud,I looked for the source of the horrible noise that woke me from my slumber.

I was dreaming about how I made a new world record for sleeping.

It's dum i know.

But I am really good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed.

Get it.

Hehe.

I looked around my room and saw Payton standing by the door with a blow horn in her hand and she was looking down at me.

You can see we both had dads from the military this is how we got woken up now and then with a blow horn,if you didn't get woken up with a blow horn it's cold water being pored onto you.

I quickly got up not wanting to be thrown with cold water,I walked over to the window and opened the curtens"oh God is it my time"I say blocking my eyes from the bright light shining in.

What can I say,I'm legally blind:)

For real though I wear glasses sometimes.

I turned and looked at Payton who was sitting at my desk,"what's the time"I ask her while stretching and letting out a yawn.

"Its 10 in the morning,you sleep really long"she says spinning around in my chair"I can go longer"I tell her proudly while walking into the bathroom and splashing some of that cold H20 on my face and brushing my teeth.

I went back into my room,and walked over to my wardrobe,"what should I wear"I ask her and she got up and walked over,"let's see it's going to be hot today so wear something that won't make you get hot"she says.

She took out my blue denim shorts,with a white tube top that had a small alien in the middle,along with my black Nike jacket,and I got to pick my shoes.

I chose my white converse with plain white ankle socks,I quickly showerd and got dressed,I let the jacket hang by my elbows.

"Lets go eat breakfast"I say pointing towards the door,we got up and walked downstairs to find my mom and Melinda in the kitchen.

"Why hello there sleeping beauty,I made your favourite waffles and blueberrys for breakfast"my mom says,and I've never really seen her this happy ever since dad past away.

It was a good thing though.

She deserves to be happy.

All I do is annoy her.

I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and thanked her,I hugged Melinda and sat at the kitchen island with Payton and we ate quietly at our breakfast.

We sat and talked about school for a while and when we were done we were of to the mall.

~°~
"Lamia,Payton y'all are acting like three year olds"My mother scolded Payton and I as we got into the shopping cart"ma walking is alot of effort and besides this makes things easier,see as you go down the isle we just have to grab things and put them in the cart"I explain and she rolls her eyes at us.

Melinda took photos of us with her Polaroid, and Payton and I being the silly people we are posed for the photos.

When we were done shopping for school supplies Melinda and mom dropped us off at the pizza palace and let us have a little girl time.

"We'll pick you up at 4"Melinda says and they drive off.It was 2 in the afternoon,so that means we'll be here for a while.

No worries there's food here we'll survive.