27.Goodbye Highschool

Today was our last day of highschool before we graduate and it reality hadn't hit me as hard as it did in this right moment as we walked down the hallways of Eastide high,even though ive been in this school only for a year ive made memories here and it had place in my heart,there was this tradition that Payton told me about that theast day of school before graduation every senior would go to the gymnasium and right on the wall which was pretty big,she took me there once and showed me all the initials of past generations and it seemed like alot but there was still alot of space left for at least another decade until people move on to a different tradition.

Every senior we saw today either looked gloomy and sad or over excited that they werent going to have to deal with highschool anymore.

Each of the classes we went to we didnt worm instead the hole class interacted in a rather enjoyable converstaion with our teachers.

The period after lunch i was called down to the principals office,i knew why,it was for my speech that i was going to have to give at grafuation after being chosen as valedictorian.

After seeing the principal i met up with boys at our lockera and made frowny face amd hugged Chase tight"you guyd we're actually graduating tomorrow"i say sadly and we werent a necessarily sad we just couldn't believe we actually made it.

Hard work.

I started unpacking my locker because we were going to go to tbe gymnasium to do some vandalism which we totally gkt permission for.

I took down our pictures and packed all my binders,books my extra gym clothes just incase i would forget to pack mine and all that was left behind was a note.

I must've forgotten about it but this was the same note Payton wrote to me personally.

I slung my back pack over my shoulder and mentally made a reminder in my head to read it tonight.

I jumper onto Chase back and Jayden mimiced me  by jumping onto Aidens"last one there has to be the winners bitch"Jayden said and while saying that Chase ran with me on his back,it didnt take Aiden long to catch up after all he was the most athletic out of all of us,although 3 of them were on the schools basketball team.

I was their potatoe on the side cheering them on while eating.

Nobody ome because it was a tie,so we anyways walked towards the wall where there were ready alot of kids behind the grand stands,we all climbed to the top of the grand stands to write on the very top of the wall.

Jayden pulled out his pencil case full of goods and handed Chase and i the yellow,Black and white spray cans.

Nobody said we couldnt use spray paint.

Chase and worked together to spray paint Freaky Five in bubbly letters with sunflowers and vines growing through the letters"bro pass the hole bag of spray paint"Chase asked Jayden and he through him the bag that had other colours,Chase started slray painting a pizza at the end of Freaky Five.

After Aiden and Jayden finish wrote their initials it was time to swap,we went to the left ontop of the grand stands right next to the F where Aiden and Jayden left their marks in pemanent marker.

Preferably a sharpie.

Jayden wrote a whole entire paragraph swearing but mostly making jokes about his hole entire highschool life.

I wrote my name and signed next to it amd also a short paragraph telling the future Jaguars that bulling will only make them look like total dicks and no matter how much you bully someone they'll never like you.

Jayden was spray painting the name the uncalled four boldly underneath freaky five and next to it i helped Aiden and outline a flag that was blowing in the wind,all he had to do was fill in the colours of the rainbow and write Pride big enough otop of the flag.