6.Expecto-Abbytrolem

It was second last period and I was in History with Jayden and Payton.

Ummm.

Quick fact.

If your ever with Jayden...get ready to get your ears talked off,Jayden speaks alot.

And I mean ALOT.

As usual I finished my class work early and I was currently under my table sitting crossed legged,doodling on Paytons oxygen tank.

Jayden was working but complaining,the only noise in this room was from his constant complaining.

"I don't get why we need to learn about History,it's fucking in the past,I envy the people from the past because they didn't have to do damn history,why am I even in this class"he complains on and I slap his leg from under my table.

"What Lamia,it's the truth"he snaps back at me,clearly he hates this subject.

"Don't use that tone on me young man"I snap back at him and he scoffs at me,I roll my eyes and turned my attention back on doodling on Paytons oxygen tank.

"Hey,you a'right"I whisper to her,I noticed that she's been alot more out of breath lately,especially when she stands for way to long.

"Yeah,I'm fine,just want this day to end already"she says with a weak smile,I nod in agreement,when the bell rang for final period we made our way to our lockers to wait for Chase and Aiden since we all had a free period.

When we got to our lockers Chase and Aiden were strolling to get to us"C'mon walk faster,I can practically see my moustache growing back at the pace you 2 are walking"Jayden complains while stomping his feet like a little kid who was throwing a tantrum.

"You mean your three little hairs,that are barely noticeable"Aiden mocks Jayden who gasped and held his hand to his heart"you take that back,this my dear friend is what you call perfection"Jayden stated gesturing at his moustache.

Payton and I laughed at this and all three of the boys were in a heated argument on Jaydene imageneray Moustache,that for some reason got the name Jõnpère,because it sounded French.

Hehe

Our plans were to hang out in the library until the bell for after school rang,and from there we improvise.

"Boys,Boys calm down"Payton says as we were making our way to the library"it's clear Lamia and I are more manlier then all three of you put together"she says nonchalantly,and I agreed with her as we sachèd down the hallway.

The boys stoped in place and stared at us with their mouths open and their hands to their chest"oh C'mon let's go already"I say turning around and walking towards them,I pulled Chase and Jayden by the hands,and Payton pulled Aiden.

Both Chase and Jayden pulled me back and let go of my hand,Aiden did the same to Payton leaving us to walk behind them,as they walked in slow motion down the hall,winking and smiling their big white toothy smiles at girls that practically almost made them faint.

Their so dramatic.

Both the girls and Chase,Aiden and Jayden.

"Like that's going to prove anything"Payton whispers to me as we follow behind them,watching as they give girls false hope.

I mean maybe Jayden or Chase might like one them.

Whereas for Aiden,he just doesn't seem like the person to date.

I shall surely change that.

~
"I'm just saying,if and that's a very big if,i were to maybe steal your food,what would you do"Aiden ask me.