9.Operation Eiyton

There was a silence for a while before thank the lord Jayden spoke up"oh yeah me to,we were planning on going to see Payton,shes in the hospital"he says and his dad shook his head okay"okay then i better get going,behave yourself and it was nice meeting you Lamia"Mr Smith says and walks off.

"Son are you also staying"Jess asked Aiden and he shook his head yes"well okay,be home by 9"she says and walks off.

Chases father was left and he stood there looking at us,the door opened and in walked the one only,drum role please...

MISS LAYA BLACK.

Actually...dun dun dunnn.

"Hey mom"I say innocently avoiding any confrontation from Mr Aubrey"lamia,I heard what happend are you alright"she asks me and then her eyes met Mr Aubreys.

"Hello James"my mother greets Chases father,I looked to my side at him,and he looked upset,his jaw was clenched and his gaze heavy on his father,I scootched closer"hey you alright"I whisper to him.

He looks at me,with no emotion what so ever and gives me his best smile"yeah I'm fine"he answers and he eases a little.

Our parents were talking about work,and Aiden and Jayden were planning how to make Bradley pay.

"Yeah,sure and i shit sprinkles,I can see there's something wrong"I state sarcastically but softly.

He scooted closer to me and shook his head then looked away"don't worry about it Lamia"he says and I frowned,yeah we've known each other for a little while,but since we are friends I don't intend on getting blocked out.

I looked away from him and started biting on my nails"hey what are you wondering about"Mr Aubrey asks me,all of a sudden and I looked at him confused.

"You're biting your nails slightly,I've noticed your mom does that too when she's stressed out,or thinks of a plan"he says,and it like his mood shifted.

Before my mom got here he looked like he hated me,now his speaking to me all sweetly.

Sus

"Oh Yeah,it's a habit I get from my mother,I was actually wondering if I'm grounded, because ummm after school we were planning on taking Payton out to pizza palace and maybe going shopping"I ask taking that as my opportunity to not get grounded.

I made puppy eyes for my mom"pwees,I'll even twi and cook tonight"I say in a baby voice and my mom burst out laughing.

Chase smiled at me,no longer in his bad mood and Aiden and Jayden were still arguing about their next move.

"Sure your not grounded,but please don't cook,the last time that happend the house almost burnt down"she says remembering the dreadful memory.

"Oh sure ma,spill out all our family's most embarrising secrets"I says sarcastically waving my hands in the air.

She shrugged her shoulders"well okay,when Lamia was 10 she came from school and told me she learned about hypothermia,so then 10 minutes later I see her coming out of her room,dressed in her swimming clothes,she didn't even notice me staring,she walked straight to the fridge,grabbed a juice box and opened the freezer,And she was very small back then so she got into one of the empty draws,I left her for 5 seconds in their thinking she would come out,but she didn't,so I walked over and opened the freezer,I looked at her slurping away at her juice box laying on her side,and she told me she was stuck,so long story short I ended up taking out the hole draw with her still inside it,and pouring a little hot water in but not hot that it burnt her.she got the flu 3 hours later"my mother tells them the most embarrising story about when I was little.