Strip Club

It was evening inside The red light district in japan. Down the halls of gambling and Prostitution. One Famouse Building that house everyone favorite girls.

The Kuja Lily Palace, the building was between two largest office cover in neon lights, outlining the edges and curves. They changed colors remotely, even changed colors to upcoming holidays.

The front of the buildings has animotronics Flowers. They move remotely, with different colors and and different species of flowers. All opening as they bloom, inside where snakes head rotating clockwise.

Through the large red doors, inside was the most hypnotizing corridors. With purple carpets with flower and snakes heads surrounding it. With red walls having animating Water falls, rainning down onto the floor.

As patrons walked through the doors. Following the memorizing colors, drawing them much deeper. Pasting through large doors, they see the biggest stage.

The stage has a T shape with the runway having a pole in the center. With a second stage, a circular shape on the right wall.

And a largest bar Stand on the left, with the bottom design having an aquarium with species of fish swim around. And neon light flashing out.

Bartenders where serving drinks to the patrons. Asking for drinks with names that sound clever or amusing drinks names.

There was a large seating of crowds. Whether they are booth, private lounge, front couches, even Bar tables.

"Alright all you sick Bastards and Lucky Gals, we have some Three Sweeties Girl going entertained you all for this fine~ evening" a male announcer said through the microphones.

As the lights changed the mood, as fog machine emits on the stage. As a figure walked towards the stage, shadowing the fog smokes.

As the guys lean in to get a good look. With the fog machine stop emitting smokes, depleting as a long orange hair woman, wearing a short dress with orange straps and red high heels.

Everyone cheered and howl as they clap, bang their fist on the table with applause.

"Welcome to Our First Girl Mrs. Tangerine!!!" The Announcer said.

Mrs. Tangerine walked front of the stage as she lean down and give a kissy face and wink.

Alot of guys howls, and tongues sticking.

She laughs and cat walked to the pole. She use her left arm to grab hold of it. She dance around with it, leaning her body back. She bend her legs down, as her knees stick up and her ass dropped , humping the air.

She swings arounds, facing the crowd. As she spread her knees. Showing black panties under her short skirt. She bring her hands to her panties and rubs her two fingers against her panties fabric.

She got alot of whistle and holler. She smirks as she kissed to the crowd. She got up and turn the crowd with her back side. She lean down her lower half, Raising her ass toward them. Pulling her skirt up, showing her ass curves.

She unstrap her heels and kicked them to the back stage. As she twirls her body after couple spins. As she begins to unbutton her short dress. Once she unbuttton her last button her dress slide down to her shoulders.

She slide it down to her elbows. Showing her left arm a blue tattoo of a pinwheel and a Tangerine. She slide her dress off as it fall down her ankles. The only clothing she wore is a black panties, and one strap across her large breast.