Mr. Lonely

Luffy was getting ready, combing his hair. He stared at himself front of a mirror. He breath on his mouth onto his palm. He took a sniff, smelling abit fresh. He wore a red button shirt, with black tie and coat.

"Alright I look good, I can't believe she agreed on a date, man I'm going surprised her" Luffy smiles and fixed his tie. And walked out of the bathroom.

"Yo Luffy you ready for tonight?" Ace said.

"You bet, I can't believe i asked her out!" Luffy said.

"Luffy are you going asked her to be your girlfriend?" Sabo said.

"Maybe, I'm hoping, I think I can get a shot" Luffy said.

"Alright you three, you having that school dance?" Dragon said.

"Yes pops!" The three said.

"Good, I can drive you three over there" Dragon said.

"Hey hey, wait a minute? are you sure?" Garp said, finish some patches of steaks.

"Yes, it's my day off, it's the least I can do" Dragon said.

"Well I don't need a ride, I just want to bike there that all." Luffy said, grabbing a wrapped gift.

"What's the special occasion?" Garp asked.

"Dad, my guess it's an admire" Dragon smirks.

"Oooo this girl is she special?" Garp ask.

"Oh yeah,i had a crush on her for awhile, now I want to ask her if she want to be my girl." Luffy said, as heading toward the door.

"Dad, look at my boy, he becoming a man, is this what proud feel like?" Dragon smiles.

"Yeah, I remember the first time you head to prom" Garp chuckled

"Dad, i was an only child?" Dragon grumble.

"Yeah, damn shame I just had you, I'm glad, I hadn't had more." Garp laughs.

"Yeah, lets go you guys" Dragon said glaring at garp.

"Man and I thought our family was screwed up" Ace said.

"Yeah you could say that again" sabo said.

As they about to leave, they saw Luffy was gone. Ahead of door, Luffy grab his bike and rode off.

He smiled crazily, planning everything in his head when he reach at the school dance. He pedal faster down the street. Remembering that moment at school.

*FlashBack*

"Ok... I got this" Luffy said, hyping himself.

"Luffy are you ok?" Usopp look at Luffy.

"Yeah, Why wouldn't I be?" Luffy said.

"You more agitated and nervous then before " Usopp said.

"Well you know the upcoming dance the Sun Ryugu " Luffy said.

"Yeah what about it?" Usopp asked.

"I muster up my courage to asked my crush to the dance" Luffy smiles.

"Nooooooo, really? " Usopp look shocked.

"Oh yeah, I asked Nami to have her to meet me in the Rooftop during lunch hour but it be all plan" Luffy said.

"Uh-huh and who your crush?" Usopp asked.

"She Popular but she also a great friend, " Luffy said.

"....wait her?.... oh man good luck" Usopp said, patting Luffy one the back. Soon the lunch bell rung.

"Well see ya, wish me luck" Luffy said, waving Usopp goodbye and rush to the stair. But grabbing tray of lunch, and start heading up.