Why......

"Hmmm... I wonder what would she like for our anniversary?" Luffy said, the young male. He was at a supermarket. Wearing red Tanktop shirt with 56, and blue shorts. He was hauling  a cart, in each aisle he rummage through.

Luffy duty was getting gifts and dinner ready for his anniversary. He long time girlfriend and his High School Sweetheart.

"Yeah maybe Nami wants this for dinner... wonder how she can cook it?" Luffy said picking up ground beef. And tossed into the cart. He pushed out the cart and look at some gifts.

"Yeah maybe some Stuff toys and a card... a good one." Luffy smiles happily.  Soon he pick out Nami favorite fruit, and couple flowers.

He Hope that tonight anniversary will hit it off. Nami begin to show distance  in their relationship. But this time he hoped he makes it right. He later gather what he need on his cart. He paid all the items in the self-check out and leave the super market.

After a scooter ride back, he made it back at the apartment complex. Carrying the groceries bag and walked toward the gated door.

Luffy carrying all the bag in both of his hands. "Ah....crap..."

"Need Help Luffy dear?" A feminine voice said behind. As Luffy turn around and smiles big.

"Hancock! Yes please!" Luffy said. The the black hair woman smiles at Luffy. Her hair was abit messed from working all day.

"Of course Luffy." Hancock smiles. And look down at the bags. "Um luffy isn't abit Too much?"

"What this? Nah it our anniversary, It not expensive but hey the thoughts that counts right." Luffy beaming with his smiles.

Hancock look at Luffy, giving a sad smiles. "Ok Luffy dear.... Just I hope you be ok." Hancock said.

"Thanks Hancock I see you around!" Luffy smiles and walked inside. He smiles happily, heading towards the elevator. Once he reach to his level floor, walking out with the bags. 

He arrived as his apartment room. But once he grab onto the handle it was open with ease. He tilt his head in confusion. "I swear the door Locked when I left...."

Luffy walked in the apartment. He look down and saw his girlfriend shoes and  someone else.

Until he heard moaning echoed from the room. Luffy heart begin to race, he follow the noise. He reach his door and open it.

To his horror, he saw his Girlfriend Naked, His high school sweethearts. Getting pounded by his Tormentor, his bully that tormented him through out the years, Eustass Kid.

Nami kept moaning, she felt the pounding of Eustass Cock deep inside of her. She look up and see Luffy in the doorway. She smirks and leans up to Eustass to whisper something.

"N-Nami... What is... This... " Luffy look at her in horror.

"Oh.... Just a Quickie.... but Kid do last longer in high school." Nami smirked.

"W-what.... Do you mean.... High school...." Luffy pants.

"Well the reason Why Kid stop bullying you.... Because I was busy sucking him off." Nami licks her lips.

"That Right runt, I even fuck her Sweet virgin peach, flower, ahaha whay with the bags?" Kid look Luffy.

"T-today... was our Anniversary..." Luffy said.

Nami start burst out laughing. She slowly got up from the bed. With her long orange hair dropped down, showing her naked body, Luffy just look away.

"Oh come On idiot~ Look at me, I been quite the woman." Nami flashed her eyes at him.