Not Alone

Luffy eyes open up he jolted up from a rugged bed. He breathes heavily and look around inside he call home. He sat up from the bed, he yawns and got up, picking a ragged short jeans, and red vest shirt.

Putting them onto him. He grab his strawhat, and pick up a bottle of alcohol. He took a few swig of it, gulping down.

He walked out of the shack. And into the desert land. He place his strawhat ontop of his head and walked out. Once he was out of his Shack. He look and walked toward his garden.

There was rows of tomatoes, potatoes, green beans, carrots, beans, lettuces, cabbage, squash and pumpkins.

He started making, drawn out plans to grew.

"I need to plant some watermelon.... i need a lake or river, but there isn't.... maybe i can ask when they arrived" Luffy said as he drawn a watermelon sections.

His ears tensed up as he hear the sky making a booming noise. He bring his head up to the sky as a rocket slowly descends.

He grinned slightly and begins to dig out.

"Finally, hope they have my order i requested" Luffy said.

It taken few hours past. As a large vechile approach the shack. Luffy walked out with bags of vegetables and couple of alcohol.

He look out, as a large Futuristic Semi truck pull in. Two gentlemen step out, two wearing formal clothing uniforms.

"How my Lovely Delivery boys" Luffy chuckled.

"Ha ha ha, how your hot and summer day?" Sanji said as he light a ciggerete.

"Not so bad, night be cold" Luffy said.

"You got the stuff?" Zoro said.

"Yeah yeah, i made them home grown to barter" Luffy said as he toss the bag of vegetables and alcohols. Sanji grab hold of the bag and take a tomato and bite into it.

"You know what i don't get?, is how you managed grow a garden without fertilizer or pesticides" Zoro ask.

"Well..... i use my shit to be as a fertilizer, mixture of dead tree i scavenge in the land" Luffy said.

Sanji eyes widen, and gagged, But he swallow the fresh pick tomato. And stick his tongue out as he groaned from the information. Zoro laughed at sanji as he took a swig of the alcohol.

"And the alcohol?" Zoro look at Luffy.

"Hmm killed a guy, he was trouble, lost few round of this guy, he was harder to kill" Luffy said.

"How many ammo you got" zoro said.

"Not alot, down to one clip, handful of shells, few rifle bullet... not alot" Luffy said.

"Ah, well with more prisoner exiled to here, with guns and ammunition and item to barter, but hey you lucky you have us" Sanji said.

"Yeah, and i am grateful, but i will be if you have my stuff?" Luffy said.

"Alright, alright calm down" Sanji said as he wave his hand over. They walked toward the back of the truck as zoro pull the tarp. Behind the cargo bed was Two Large Tank of Water, tree saplings, Seeds, Ammunition, sewing machine, gas tank, few metal poles, antennas wood planks, newer tools.

"Isn't this too much? I only asked for seed for my garden?" Luffy said, look at his two friends.

"Just say we owed it to you" zoro said.

"If you hadn't got our backs, we be here...." Sanji said.

"Look, i will do anything protecting my friends..... even it means i died, but thankfully i am not..... just worst" Luffy said.