High school part 1

One Late day in Grand Line High school. One Female Student looking at a a particular boy.

"Hancock, why do you always stare at the strawhat idiot?" Bonney say.

"Yeah? Ever since you were struggling at the claw machind, that idiot open the latch and grab that snake bracelet for you" mari said.

"And give you his lunch even though he was starving" sonia said.

"Girl, what do you see in him?" Monet said.

"Something much much more" Hancock sighs deeply.

"If you care for this idiot, why don't you ask him?" All the girls cooed to Hancock.

"B-baka.... i can't do that, what would he say or react?" Hancock stood up front of them.

"So are you going stalked him?" Bonney said

"N-no..."

"Ooh what about make him lunch?" Mari and Sonia said.

"I'm still learning..."

"Maybe give him a love letter?" Monet said.

"Wouldn't that count at as a confession?" Hancock reply.

"Your really hopeless" all the girls said.

"What can i do..." Hancock whines.

"Well go to him before he get another detention" bonney said.

Hancock groans, as she slump down on the chair.

■■■■ elsewhere ■■■

Luffy yawns and strechted. As he walked through the gate of the high school.

"Luffy what are you planning to do?" Nami scold behind him.

"Nothing nami, there nothing going on" luffy smiles.

Nami soon punch luffy on the back head.

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NEVER GET YOURSELF IN TROUBLE!!!!!" She shouted at him.

"Oiy oiy nami what are you doing now?" Zoro scold at nami.

"Zoro don't start with me.... right now" nami glared at zoro as he flinch back.

"Owww nami, again....." Luffy whines.

"Come on Luffy, how many fights, pranks, and your clumsiness action will cost the school?" Zoro said.

"Not my fault, thing happen that all" luffy said.

"Oh really your got your list, and way worst then slacker, class clown, your like the worst student ever, they also given you wanted poster" Sanji said as he appear behind them.

"Oh yeah, i thought it was a break but I guess they are dead serious about it" Luffy shrugged.

"Well just don't get in trouble" nami said. As they walked down. Till they hear a shout and yelling.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PIG!!!"

"LET HER GO, LET GO OF MY SISTER!!!"

"You know, out of all the girls, your the most decent one" the male student said.

Luffy stop and turn his head. To his direction he see group of girls. One tall student, with black frizzle hair. Grabbing hold hancock by the arm, pinning her onto the table.

"Luffy whatever you do, don't get involved" nami said. But didn't Luffy ignores her and charged towards them.

"LUFFY NOOO!!!" Nami shouts.