The summoning

"Yaawwwwwnnn, that Naruto kid sure is strange?" Luffy said to himself.

He was walking from school, late in the day. Walking in the streets as the sun set. Luffy holding a demonic book in side of his arm.

He was playing some music in his his headphones. He did got a shiver in his spine. But confused around his surroundings, he grip the book and continue to head home.

Before Luffy received the book.

He met his classmate Naruto uzumaki, who personality has changed.

"Yo, Naru, you good you been acting different?" Luffy asked.

"Oh Luf, nothing just.... happy" Naruto said.

"Happy? I didn't know you can be happy?" Luffy said.

"Hey.... I can be, just I met someone?" Naruto said.

"Oooohh, who?" Luffy asked.

"Well let just say she not from around here" Naruto said.

"Ah.... see.... who again?" Luffy asked.

"Jesus christ why am I even in the same class with you, ok I summon a succubus" Naruto said.

"Ah...... cool... cool... a who and a what?" Luffy tilting his head.

"You know a succubus.... a demon soul sucker.... then again this time they just sucking" Naruto said.

"So a demon.... can I have a try" Luffy asked. All giddy.

"Yeah sure I guess, Hinata said if I still have the summoning circle it be fine" Naruto said. Pulling the book and handing to Luffy.

"Hinata? That the succubus you summon?" Luffy ask.

"Uh-huh, she the greatest, she didn't took my soul, she just want me... she may be clingy but I'm just excited to meet her tonight, believe it" Naruto grinned.

"Cool.... well I try it out, maybe I can summon a warrior demon, that is way cooler then a succubus" Luffy said, eyeing the book.

"Well whatever, I see you around" Naruto said as he leave Luffy behind.

After the whole receiving the book from Naruto. Luffy strolled through book in each page. Once he reach to his house. He walk inside his door, inside was empty.

"Ace? Sabo?, dad? Gramps?" Luffy shouts.

"Oh yeah.... I'm grounded... they went to vacation.... dammit what should I do?" Luffy said dropping his bag and sighs.

He went to the kitchen, checking through the fridge. But nothing to seem appetizing for him, as his stomach growls.

"So hungry....." Luffy complains. "They should've left me some money"

Luffy sighs and head to his room and plopped down onto his bed. He was thinking on his survival, he has no food, no cash and bored out of his mind.

"So bored..... wait I'm forgetting something" Luffy thought for a moment. Until he look at the night sky.

"OH CRAP, THE DEMON BOOK" Luffy, hitting his fist onto his palm. He got up from head and rush down to the living area. And grab his backpack, he hauled over his shoulder and carried back to his room. There he unzip it and pull out the demonic looking book.

He open the cover, and stared down the pages. He changed each page, even scrolled through. Searching for the right demon.

"Aha... this one perfect" he see a page with a buffed up demon with spike club and horns. He look at the instructions, taking a photo and slamming the book.