Strip Club Part 2

Inside a company buildings. There one room that hold Luffy, Sanji and Zoro surround by shelfs, maker boards, portraits, their office desk.

Luffy Groans, rubbing his eyes in stress.

"Why did i trade off this deal???" Luffy groans.

"I told you it was a bad deal, Dumbass" Sanji scolded.

"And we warn you not take it, specifically that one" Zoro said.

"I can't still believe the Boss didn't fired you?" Sanji said.

"Yeah or hell how are you still working here?" Zoro grumbles as he loose his tie a bit.

"Damn, did they fix the AC?" Sanji growls. Loosen a tie abit.

"Wonder how the warehouses is doing?" Zoro yawns, leaning his back down.

"Well Franky said They got some cooms winds but the weather getting hotter" Sanji said.

Luffy was typing few document's. Wiping the sweat from his brows. He collect some papers. Till a card appead the edge of his eye. He look down at the card, he pick it up.

"Oi, isn't that a phone number?" Sanji said.

"Hmm oh yeah, it is, got it from the last two weeks we went for a day off" Luffy said.

"Oh yeah, whatever happen to us?" Zoro said.

"Just say you just got stoned by beauty" Luffy said in vague.

"Riighht, so who the Beautiful Girl who ask the Dumbass?" Sanji said.

"Oh the snake Empress" Luffy said nonchalantly.

"YOU HAVE WHAT!!!!" Sanji screamed grabbing Luffy by the collar.

Soon their doors open. Franky, Brook, Usopp, and chopper walked inside. They all check the fridge grabbing soda and ice cream sandwich.

"Hey, um Sanji why are you strangling Luffy?" Usopp said.

"THISDUMBASSHASAPHONENUMBEROFASTRIPPER!?!?!?!" Sanji shouts.

"What the dart board is saying Luffy was lucky enough to get a phone number from the empress" Zoro yawns.

"WHAT REALLY, DID YOU TALK TO HER!?!?!" everyone shouted toward luffy.

"Guys, to be honest, no i did not talk to her" Luffy shrugs.

"WHYYYY NOOTT!?!?"

"Becuase i don't have the time" Luffy said.

They were arguing back and forth. Till zoro yawns and look at luffy phone. Sitting ontop of the desk, facing toward him. He pick it up and unlock luffy phone. He search through the contact, as he continue the search he look up to his friends.

"Oiy Luffy, here" Zoro said as he tossed Luffy phone to him.

Luffy caught it, but he look Zoro puzzled. "Hey why you tossed my phone to me?"

"Because i set up a date with you and The empress" zoro said nonchalantly.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" Luffy Bark at zoro.

"What, i did you a favor, now go to her" zoro said. As luffy check his message.

"B-but... my work? I don't have a day off till next month?" Luffy said.

"Don't worry i help over your shift" zoro said.

"Really sometimes you sleep on the job, zoro" Usopp said.

"Yeah how would you work over luffy shift, dumbass?" Sanji scolded.

"While you watched pornhub and Luffy looking at recipes, i do all the work, why i sleep because i am exhausted from the Shit you guys pulled" Zoro growls.