Camp Red Line

(May contain guts and gore)

During the Summer, Group of teen were volunteer to become counselor.

"Maaannnnn this summer will be great" Luffy strechted his arm after a long road trip.

"You said it, now I hope those female counselors wear this cute uniform" Sanji said Rubbing his chin.

"Is that all you thinking about?" Zoro asked?

"You know, maybe he be right." Franky grinned.

"I can agreed." Brook said.

"Are you guys done with your pervert thoughts?" Nami scold them.

"Ah Luffy you brought your friends. Thank you all for volunteering for counselor in Camp red line." Ace said wearing the counselor uniform.

"Don't tell me we are wearing that?" Usopp asked.

Ace stared coldly to Usopp. "Yes, you do, they will be set for you back in your disignated cabin."

"Oo-oh alright." Usopp sweat drops.

Soon they got their appointed cabins numbers. As it was male and female quarters.

"Ok who do I have?" Luffy said to himself. Looking at the paper with all the campers names. He was partner with Usopp and Zoro.

"Hello, My Name is Kozuki Momonosuke!" An oblivious boy barged in.

"But you can Call me Momo." The boy said smiling and crossing his arm in pride.

Then three boys walked in. Their feature were unique, looking like onion, carrot, and Pepper.

"My name is Ninjin (carrot)."
"I'm Piiman (pepper)."
"And I'm Tamanegi (onion)." All three boys said.

"Ugh, how do we greet them?" Zoro asked in whisper tone.

"I have no clue?" Luffy reply.

"Welcome Abroad you four, with 7 of us will conquer this camp." Usopp shouts. As the four cheer in agreement.

"I'm going outside.... I think Usopp got the kids handle." Zoro yawns and walked out.

"Well I'm going check the Food Mess." Luffy said only to be tugged by his shirt.

"Do you mind.... if I could come along?" Momo asked.

"Hmmmm.....hmmmmmmm..... sure, I don't see any harm in that." Luffy smiles and head out. As Momo follow behind, the both boys walked through the cabin and the dirt trail.

They walked down, to see a large buidling. They walked inside as it was empty.

"Are you sure we don't get scolded or caught?" Momo asked.

"Don't worry, we just jump out of the windows." Luffy smiles.

"Oh... alright I trusted you Counselor Luffy, even I'm the son of a great man, I do everything not to be in trouble." Momo said.

"Oh really a great man? Who that?" Luffy said as rummages around the kitchen.

"My Father Kozuki Oden, he the most richest, caring and strongest man, I want to be like him but I am since he had some business including my mother." Momo said.

"Ah cool cool." Luffy reply taking out pots and pans with food.

"Yeah, but hey atleast my Sister is here, she a counselor though..." Momo said.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" A purple hair girl shouts behind them. Both Luffy and Momo frozed and turn their heads to her.

She was standing with her hands with her hips.