Life Could be the Sea

On a quiet Morning of a port town of. As sun break slowly rising up.

"FINALLY WE GOING OUT!!!"

"oiy Luffy can you relaxed?"

"You know luffy is excited Ace"

Luffy, Ace, Sabo wearing different sweaters and Jean's. Carrying fishing poles, scuba gear, coolers, baits, and nets.

"Alright you three you ready for fishing?" Garp said. Fixing his fishing hat.

"HELL YES!!!" All of them cheered.

Garo laughed, as the 4 boys walked onto commercial Fishing boats. They hauled their stuff inside the cabins areas. Garp climb up into the wheelhouse, he slot his key into the ignitions.

Ace rope in, as sabo pull the anchor level to reel in, and Luffy rushed ontop of the roof. Garp ignites the engine as it roars. He grinned and pressed the foghorn and speed the boats.

Ace and sabo walked inside.

"Yo, gramps how long we get there?" Ace asked.

"Oooo about 15 minutes... hmm tops if LUFFY STOP JUMPING AROUND ON THE ROOF" garp shouted as he slammed his fist onto the roof.

"aaaaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAAAAHHHHHH!!" Luffy Screams, as Garp and Ace turn their head seeing a falling Luffy. As a loud crash echoes out.

"Ugh guys, Luffy just crash onto the work deck?" Sabo shouts.

"He Live!!" Garp shouts back.

"I just get the First aid" Sabo shouts. Both garp and Ace laughs.

"Check on your brother, hope didn't miss out the fishing trip" garp said.

"Alright i check it out" ace said. Leaving the Wheel deck.

Sabo place an ice pack on luffy head. As he groand.

"Dammit....why did gramps had to do that...." Luffy groans.

"He did it for your safety, the water will get rougher when we go further" Sabo said.

"Hey cry baby how your head" ace smirk.

Luffy mocks whines at ace, as ace laughs at Luffy. Shaking his head he walked the two.

"It just a bruise luffy you be alright" sabo said.

"Yeah you have tougher body, nothing can harm you, hell a great white won't" Ace said.

"You think so?" Luffy said.

"Mhm, i know so" ace said.

Soon they been hit by glow sticks. They turn and see sabo holding glowsticks.

"You guys done? These fishing poles won't do themself?" Sabo said.

Luffy and ace groaned as they went to the fishing poles. They pick out fishing wire and put inside the reel. They pick out lures on each end. Putting each pole onto the pole holder on the edge of the ship walls.

"Hey where the baits?" Luffy asked.

"I got them, i got them" Ace said hauling two plastic buckets of fish baits and worms. They grab the worm and pierce the body with the hook.

"Hey, i had an thought" luffy said,

"What?"
"What is it luffy?"

"You think mermaids are real?" Luffy asked.

"Pfft, AHAHAHA, you kidding?" Ace laughed.

"Um luffy why did you ask that question?" Sabo said.