ChildHood

"So is it true?" Nami said. The short orange hair, wearing a white shirt with blue collar and vest and blue skirt

"Yeah? She told us you confessed to her" Sanji said putting a new toothpick in his mouth, wearing blue strip button shirt and black vest. And black khakis.

"What you guys talking about?" Luffy look at them.

"Oh you know~" Nami teased.

"You guys are weird, i don't know what the hell you talking about?" Luffy walked away from nami and Sanji.

"Yo heard about luffy and hancock?"
"Yeah but how though?, she tall and he small, almost mother and son?"
"Heh i be sorry but he lucky"
Students said as they past luffy.

Luffy is wearing White unneated, and red tie, and blue khakis pants. He sighs and loosen his tie abit.

He kept walking through the high school locker hallways. Inside Grand Line High school in Tokyo Japan.

Luffy head to class, but only stop by three of his friends.

"Oi Luffy Congrats on your new relationship" Zoro said, wearing white button shirt, rolled up sleeves and stripe khakis pants.

"Yes congrat, you do make a cute couple together" Robin smiles, wearing black shirt and white vest and black skirt.

"Luffy, i am so happy" Chopper smiles and waving happily.

"Guys......" Luffy groaned and leaves from their sight. Running from embarrassment, but it won't last.

He run outside, till he saw brook, franky and Usopp, carrying supplies and wood. They were building some stalls, and Frame gates that can be seen in carnivals or circus.

"Hey guys it Luffy, shouldn't you be with Hancock?" Franky shout.

"Yeaahhh you should go" usopp chuckles.

"What the point and what the hell you guys doing?" Luffy said.

"Well Luffy we building up for the summer festival that coming next week the principal and event council want us to complete some stall for the festival" Brook said.

"Right, summer festival" Luffy said.

"Say you should take her to festival as a date" Usopp said.

Luffy grumbles, and shaking his head. He head back inside the building class while pick on by his classmate. Not a bully way but teasing him to tell them what happen.

Soon the bell rung, signaling school is over. Luffy walked out the classroom, till nagging by his friends.

"What a pain.....I'm going find Hancock" Luffy said as he walked down some flight of stairs. There front of the school was rows of Getabako.

Hancock was by the Getabako, she grab her pair of shoes from the shoes cupboard.

"Hey Hancock" Luffy said as he walked front of her.

Hancock look up and see Luffy. As she hold her Shoes and took off her School slippers.

"You told our classmates that we're going out didn't you?" Luffy said as if he accusing her.

Hancock lean her body towars him, as she fix her shoes into her feet. Her black hair, fallen over her shoulders.

"Why did do that? I told you to keep it a secrets." Luffy said.

Hancock only watch her lover. Once she finish she walked out with him. As they walked out of the school and into the late spring hot weather, almost closing to summer.