Thanksgivings

Luffy was snoring on the couch. His arms open wide, his right dropped onto the floor, his left on the couch. His right leg were on the floor.

Till a figure come to his side. It watch him snores loudly, soon waving another figure toward it. Both figure got ontop of the backrest. They Leap and jump onto Luffy stomach.

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!" Luffy shouts. As he jolted up to see two boys.

"ACE! JUNIOR! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?" Luffy scolds.

"Mom was calling for you." Ace said.

"Oh.... how long was I out?" Luffy asked.

"It's 2pm Papa." Junior said.

"Oh... wait what today?" Luffy asked.

"It Thanksgiving Dad." Ace groans.

"WHAT!??" Luffy jump out of the couch and grab his two sons. Monkey D. Ace, and Monkey D. Junior. He Carried them by their body.

He ran with them, dashing through the stairs. Till they rush into the kitchen. Where Hancock was wearing a violet sweater and Leggings. Except she turn around showing her pregrant stomach.

"Darling, you finaly awake?" Hancock said raising one eyebrows, tilting her body, placing her hand on her hips, While holding a cooking ladle.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I should've awake." Luffy pants.

"Ahahahahaha, Papa is funny. Mama is very mad at him." Lucy laughs.

"Dad, if you want to make Mom not to be pissed.... well." Hanna sighs.

"Well, since your are here, Luffy dear, we need couple dish, your family is coming over, I hope you and the boys behave." Hancock said remind them.

"Heeyy, I always behave, except for these monkey." Luffy smiles and Hugs  Ace and Junior.

Hancock sighs and smiles at them. "Well you better get going, if there any left." She said, writing down the list for dinner.

"You can always count on us Mama." Junior does a salute pose.

"I know Baby." Hancock kiss Juniors head.

"I keep Dad in line and not get distracted." Ace said.

"Hope so, kiddo." Hancock hugs ace and kissing his cheek.

Soon she look at Luffy, as she crossed her arms. Luffy smiles and holds her hips. He kiss her cheeks, as Hancock blushed and flusters.

"Wha-what are you doing, darling~?" Hancock questions.

"Just giving you a promise that all." Luffy smiles.

"We-well... get going alright our guests are coming." Hancock flusters.

"I will, I promise." Luffy kissed Hancock and kissed her pregrant belly.

"Ace, Junior let's go, we got a quest to accomplished." Luffy said. As the two boys followed him.

Luffy and the Boys heads out of the house. And took the Family car and drove away from the driveway.

"Look at them go, we should pray for their safety, everything are out of stocks." Hanna Sighs.

"Come on you two, we got a house to set up." Hancock said. Petting her two daughters head. The three of them walked inside. Getting ready for tonight's feast.

As on the Boys side. Luffy was looking through the front window. Trying to look for a grocery store. He manage to found one and head straight for the parking lots.