chapter 9

"I think I'm in love with him"

My body was warm under my duvet. I could feel the heat growing up while I slowly putting my limps to rest. Once again I stare at the ceiling, gathering my though , classifying them in my blurry brain. 

What happened was replaying in my head, like a movie. The emotions I had, anger, fear, confusion, was constantly reappearing and electricity run down my body.

-

When Mattheo let me go, I went back to the party to find that Hermione was kissing Theo on the couch, Onyx was still dancing although Blaise must have been tired and he was sitting on a chair near the bar. Draco was beside him, without Pansy, he must have got tired of her. They were both observing the party.

Blaise immediately saw me and therefore I walked over him.

"Where have you been,Onyx has been looking for you-"he paused,glancing over her and so did I. "She didn't stop dancing for a second,I was waiting for you to take over" Blaise answered with his glass in his hand.

"Yeah ummm, I feel a bit dizzy, maybe it's time for me to return to my dorm,umm but I see you guys in the morning" the smile I gave to him was saying not to worry. He sign me to lean and he kiss my cheek.

"Good night then,I presume"

As I withdraw, I glanced at Draco to find that he was looking at me. I didn't think he was drunk, or he would have comment my outfit, saying I'm dress like a slut.

Then I turned to go back to my dorm, but a though crossed my mind.

"um, actually, would you mind taking me back to my dorm, I don't feel safe in the corridor" I turned again speaking to Blaise.

He walked my back and at the sound of every steps we took, I thought we were constantly being followed. Once we were in front of the door I thanked him and told him good night.

Blaise became my guy best friend in 3 year. It felt good to have him. We met in 2nd year, when Onyx introduce me to the group of boys. At the time, we were close but not that much, I was closer to Draco for example. It always has been friendship between us, nothing more.

We became closer after I argued with Draco. Blaise was always there fro me, he came visit everyday day. That's when we got to speak about each others's past.

Blaise lived with the Malfoys family. During his childhood, her mother didn't care for him, she was obsessed by money and Blaise said that there were many different men that were walking in and out his home. Blaise's mother was a famous witch in the wizarding world, but good things weren't associated to her. He never knew his father though, he went missing before he was born.

It was a maid who actually took care of him most the time, and she was like her mother to him, who would read him story before putting Blaise to bed. She would play with him, help him in his homework, accompany him at quidditch game and little after, she would watch him play.

By the age of 10, the maiden got fired by his mother, she found that Blaise was to close to her and not enough of his real mother, whereas Blaise's mother was never home, only few days in the month during witch she would bring men home and stay in his locked room.

He decided to leave and went at Draco's.

The Malfoy's gladly accepted him, and Narcissa was glad to have more than one child to take care of in the huge manor. And since Draco and Blaise became best friend, almost brothers. Even he they don't show love toward one another, they would do anything to protect each other.

-

I was still awake when I heard Hermione come back, must have been around 1 or 2am.

She tried to make no noise, but I think she was a little drunk if not completely dead.

"Lumos" I hear her whisper while she enters the room, then stumbling, probably over my shoes that must have been in the way.

"Crap" she mutter. It was like a child trying not to wake her parents up.

"How was it with Theo ?" I wasn't sleeping so I thought I'd ask her, to take my mind elsewhere.

"Shit, did I wake you up ?" she startled, she wasn't expecting me to be awake.

"No, I couldn't sleep. So tell me, how was it?" I put myself on the side and she walked toward her bed, sitting in the edge and starting to take of her heels.

"It was-" Hermione shighted, slowing down her movements, and a smirk appeared on her lips 

"I think I'm in love with him" she caught my glimpse and she burst of laught, and of course so did I.

Once she was in pajamas and her make up was removed, she slid in her bed and started to stare at the ceiling. I was still on my side, observing her.

"I really think I like him, you know, Theo"

"Then you got to do everything you can to be with him."

She turned her head to me, smiling and close her eyes to sleep.

I quickly put my body to rest to, leaving for tomorrow my concerns.

This was kind of an intermediary chapter so it wasn't that long, I hope you guys liked it :)