chapter 30

hello ! I haven't posted in a while and I'm so sorry but I just didn't have any inspiration. I am still involved in the writing of this story, of the characters I'm building.

I'm so thankful for you guys, your comments makes me happy every time I read them. Plus, those of you who sent me private message, I love you so much. It literally gives me so much motivation. It means a lot to me to know you are liking my story. 

Last, I last saw that the majority of you were from England and the states and of course, many from other parts of the world!. It's so crazy, like, a story that connect so many people!! So where are you all from ?? Tell me from where you are reading me !

Thank you again, hope you will like this chapter 

                                                                                                                                Marie <33

It's confusing because I'm not supposed to feel that way toward him.

But I do.

When I do kiss him back, his brings his hand in the back of my head to get me closer to him. As is I'm not already. His hand his warm.

Despite the wind outside, my body is very hot, I feel very very warm in my belly and lower. It's like I desperately need him down.

I try to close my legs as much as I can. The feeling is so deep that it almost hurts.

Why am I doing ? This is so wrong, nothing in Mattheo should attract me. And even if I was attracted to him in any way, I shouldn't. For my pride, for all he's done to me, for all he's done to my family. Because he represents what most despises.

Mattheo Riddle is Voldemort's son. I can't kiss Voldemort's son.

Yet, despite all of this, I am kissing him. And my body wants this.

He doesn't stop the kiss, he is taking my lips in his mouth with such softness. He's warm. So warm I feel like my lips are burning under his touch.

His hands comes into contact with my cheek. That's when I spontaneously pulled away.

I hadn't anticipated his hand, I hadn't seen it coming. The same way I didn't see coming the day he undressed me. And it came back, suddenly, reminding me of what Riddle can do.

He looked me in my eyes, looking for a sign, for an answer. But all he could see was fear in my eyes. I chewed on my inner cheeks to chase the feeling away, the questions that were speeding everywhere in my brain.

I was panicking, panicking at thought of what he did to me. But in the end, I'm looking for comfort in his eyes. I'm deeply searching for a sign that state that he won't do it again. I need him to ease me, to reassure me because I'm panicking at the moment.

I couldn't guess what is happening inside is mind right now. His lips are closed in a thin line , he's breathing like normally whereas I'm literally panting from the kiss and his eyes don't show anything.

Seconds are infinite, time is moving around us but we are not.

Then, I perceive a small change. At first I can't tell what it it, where it's from, but I get the global feeling.

Mattheo's features changed. His eyes became wider in a way, clearer, his face softer. I can sense he's trying to communicate with me.

It like he's trying to see what's going on in my head, maybe he's actually trying to understand. I feel his concern when I focus on his eyes, his breathing.