chapter 17

no proof read, sorry I'm too tired

My body was shaking. From fear ? maybe. From excitement ? This situation was far from exciting. He did something, something that made my hole body go nuts.

I was a bit drunk though, I knew what I was saying and doing but alcohol made all my feelings- anger, passion, love- magnified.

And so there I was, pinned in the cold hard wall of the corridor, Mattheo was so close to me that we were sharing our breath.

His chest rose steeply while air was coming out his nose. He was holding back and I could sensed it so badly that I knew, if I dare speak or try to break free, I' ll pay the consequences.

Our eyes were still fixed in one another's eyes : mine must probably have reflected fear, vulnerability, weakness. While his was the opposite: rage, power, hesitant.

I raised my hand, slowly, and brought it to his cheek. I shivered when we made contact, but he didn't move, he didn't even broke contact while I did. My eyes were on my hand, on his hot cheek that I was now caressing.

I felt so little but so protected. He made me feel safe, in some kind of way. The heat of his body was attracting me.

This was non-sense.

My eyes felt attracted by his lips.

Completely non-sense.

My hand continued to brush his perfect skin.

He assaulted me, multiple times.

All the way through his lower lip.

But I wanted him.

I looked back at him to find his eyes closed, fully enjoying the moment. And in that moment, I found myself looking at a different person.

He looked kind, protective and all I wanted to do in the moment was to kiss him. To feel him. Feel the pressure of his mouth on mine. I wanted to absorb all his fears, his evilness he let people see.

Suddently, he digged his head in my neck, near my ears,

"don't forget the boys who must be waiting inside to have their way with you"

My body stiffened at his sharp word that cut through me like razor's blade.

Mattheo only withdraw his head after seconds, and I knew a dirty smile was on his lips. But I didn't dare to look, or tears will probably fall on my cheeks.

And I wasn't going to let him see it. Not give him the satisfaction that he succeeded in hurting me.

In a finger snap, he was the Mattheo I knew again. Evil, sadist, wicked.

My eyes were closed, but when I reopened them, I saw him right in front of me. He had take a few steps back and was now staring down on me, with disgust.

A tear dropped.

And at this moment, I felt disgusting to, humiliated, alone.

So I run back to the party, not looking behind me, because if I did, it would only make it worse. When I close the door behind me, I was in the party-world again.

The music had me immediately and drove me in confusion.

My time had stopped for the past 15 min that went on outside, but for the students, time hadn't stopped, so here everybody was, dancing, laughing.

I was sad they were happy.

My body felt disgusting while they were having fun.

The question was, should I go back with my friends or run to my dorm and cry myself to sleep.

Obviously, I choose the wrong path.

I almost couldn't feel my body anymore, enough to keep me dancing. The music had entered all my pores, it dictated my movement.

Not thoughts.

My eyes were closed and my head was spinning. Pain was all over my brain but the thrill in my body was far much better.

Time had stopped and I knew that, when it will resume, pain and insecurities will take back control.

I don't remember how many drinks I had when I joined back the boys, Onyx and Hermione. Maybe 4 or 5. We played truth or dare so maybe 8 or 9.

But I remember this guys who offered me a drink so add one more.

It doesn't matter anymore, because I was in a euphoric state that was evaporating little by little.

Until it disappeared. And then, I wasn't feeling good. At all.

I had time to reach the bathroom and I threw up. Onyx must have been with me since someone helped me holding my hair back. "It's ok, it's ok" she was saying.

She accompanied me to her room, telling me that I'll sleep with her since Hermione was with Theo for the night. She talked but it was all blur.

I remember the moment I lied down on the bed. Pure pleasure. The bed was so comfy, and my dress, I took it off because it was hot, and damn, the best felling ever when I ended up under the quilt.

My mind went to sleep, into countless dreams.

hope you liked that chapter, I didn't do much about the party sorry but next time I'll write the truth of dare perf promise (maybe Mattheo will be there...)