Chapter 25

I actually struggled a lot writing this chapter, I didn't know where I wanted the MC to go nor did I knew if I was writing to much/not enough about her trauma. I hope you'd like it anyway, the next one will be better I suppose. 

xoxo, Marie :))

MATTHEO'S POV

Her face was so soft, and the imperfections she had made her even more beautiful. Her clear eyes stared deep in mine, and I could feel the anger she had. The hatred she had toward me.

The girl actually did get me the book though, she's clever than I thought. Of course I had asked Snape to make it easier for her, but ,not too obvious. If Dumbledore suspects he might have something to do with it, he won't trust him anymore.  

She'd done it, and now the book is mine. 

I had underestimated her.

I think if I had chosen any other girl for this, they would have snapped. But she didn't, even after what I did to her yesterday, she stood up to me, once again. 

And even if I couldn't stand her insolence, I admit it was a fun game we were playing.

She'd left my room minutes ago and one more day had passed without me fucking her, but it didn't matter, I'll wait.

For once, I didn't think with my cock but with my mind. Don't ask me why, but when she stood there, almost touching my naked body, even if I got hard, the thought of fucking her didn't even cross my mind.

I'll take my time with her. I will break her, eventually, and I'll enjoy every single step of it. Little by little, she will see her world collapse. Every single thing she ever cared about, I will take it away, I will destroy it.

So that in the end, she'll only have me to hold on to. 

I fucking hate her for what she is to my story. The play her family had in it.

And for that, I will take everything from her the same way she did to me. When she will fall apart, I'll be there to pick her, I will be the only one, to pick her, and I'll make her mine.

Of course it was completely random that she was the girl I picked for the job. But I soon found out, I recall, who she was when I saw the butterfly on my nightstand that night. 

The book was still on the ground, and weirdly, I didn't feel attracted to it. There was no evil presence that seemed to be lock up in there. Maybe it was the fact that I was used to be around it. 

My father hasn't heard from the news yet, but until it reaches his ears, I might have a little fun with it. 

Father told me nothing about this book, about the power it holds and what he intends to do with it, all I know about this damn book, I have guessed it by myself.

I squatted down to pick it up, my towel slightly loosening up as I did. It felt heavy in my hands, even though I thought it would by a lot heavier. Nothing happened in the two minutes that I hold it: why would it attack her, and feel like a normal book in my hands ?

I have seen the darkness it contains through her, yet, I cannot seem to feel it.

When nothing seems to happen, I stood and put it on my nightstand. The towel I had wrapped around my waist dropped to the ground and I headed toward the bathroom.

I needed a second shower. A cold one. To clear my head and release my cock before I get out of my room.

My father is making me crazy. All the thing I had to take care here are making me crazy and SHE is making me fucking crazy as hell.