chapter 16

I have no effort to proof read, so sorry if there's a lot of mistakes;)

"This dress was made for you Y/N ", Hermione said to me while I got out the bathroom.

"You think so? Isn't she, a bit, I don't know, short maybe ?"

"No, your kidding ! She's perfect, you just won't be able to sit all night, if you don't want everyone to see what's between your legs, especially Mattheo"

"Shut up!" I was looking myself at the mirror, and I thought that the dress well fitted me. It was a dark green velvet dress, with thin straps, ending a few centimeters below my ass. I liked it. I felt confident and very exited to see Mattheo's reaction. Oh yes I was.

It was kind of a game now, between us, and as much as I hated him and even though he scared me for weeks, he was entertaining my days now.

"Ok I'll put this one then" I turned to Hermione, already dressed up with a black dress with a V neckline. "I'll do my make up and then we can leave"

I was looking forward for this night, I wanted to drink, have fun, dance, laugh. A part of me wanted to see Draco, it's been a while since I saw him, and I needed to talk to him. I missed him, missed our friendship. I know it wouldn't be easy, especially after the fight.

Anyway, I hoped Mattheo wasn't going to ruined the night, even though, and I have to confess, I was attracted to him as much as I wanted to punch him.

THE PARTY-Slytherin common room

My eyes were instinctively draw toward his eyes. His dark eyes, when they were no passion, no empathy, no love, no emotions.

He was sitting on the couch, alone, with a glass of whiskey on his right hand, on leg crossed above the other, as if he was waiting for someone, for me. For a short instant, we stared, Mattheo still had this this smile that imply so many thing at one time.

"Y/N you're coming ?" Onyx asked while she was heading toward the center with Hermione.

I turned immediately, "yeah sure I'm coming" and I lost contact with Mattheo.

There wasn't many people that had arrived yet, maybe a douzain of Slytherins and Griffindors, and only a few of the other houses. The boys were sitting in the back, at our usual place where we arranged, with an enormous sofa and pillows. Blaise was in the center, Draco at his right and Anthony in the left with Theo on the arm of the sofa.

We headed toward them and I could already feel their eyes on Hermione and I.

"Here they are !" Onyx announced. Hermione said hi to everyone and went to sit on a one place couch, and Theo joined her.

"Glad to see you girls" Blaise said and I immediately reply, " I assume it's not because of our outfits ?".

"What ? no what are you saying, we actually like being with you girls" he said while laughing and so did I when I went to sit in front of them.

I crossed my legs so there will be no trouble.

Draco looked sad. Empty. Usually he would have told me how short my dress is then rectify saying it's usual for a slut like me.

I feel actually bad for him but he wouldn't dare looking at me. Anthony noticed I was looking for Draco's attention so he changed subject.

"Well, it's a bit, emotionless I'll say, let's play a game"

"I agree, for once" Onyx glanced at Anthony, moving to grab a pack of cards.

"You always do, little sis, you just hide it" he smiled while replying. We then started a game to start the night, not to dangerous I'll said. But the worse as to come since we usually would make a truth or dare around midnight, when we were drunk enough to say anything.