chapter 21

(quick a/n) if I take more time to publish it's because I'm not always satisfied about my writing. I feel like I could do more than that, like I could insert more details in-between the Mattheo and Y/N scenes. I hope you understand my point, that's why I'd like to have your POV about it. Do you think I should write more details ?

Second thing, I might be looking for a beta reader...so you can manifest :)

Have a good read !

I felt empty.

As I sat on my bed, my back against the hard wall. Hermione wasn't there, thanks Merlin, because I wouldn't have had the courage to explain my state.

The room was quiet, empty, dark for one of the curtain was drawn. I was too tired to cry again, and I think the crying part had last far too long.

I needed to pull myself together and figure out what was next.

About the assault part, there was obviously nothing I could do about it. The best I could manage was to tell Mc Gonagall, then she'll warn Snape and Dumbledore. But he's too scared of Voldemort making a move that he would probably make Snape handle the situation and since the guy is a true follower to the dark lord, well you know.

However, about the upcoming situation between me and Mattheo, I would do something about it. I was not going to make it easy for him. Because I'm sure he'll come up with sordid ideas, threatening my friends or whatsoever to have me help him, and I'll hand it to him, whatever he wants, in a silver plate.

But, I will not yield my dignity nor any sign of weakness and fear.

And eventually, I will figure out why in the hell this fucking black butterfly was in his room.

-

Two hours had passed, I had taken a shower, must have been in there for while, at least thirty minutes. I stayed in the bathroom before I headed toward my bed, with my towel around my waist, and slept for about an hour.

I woke at the sound of Onyx's voice down the common room. Before I could got up and dress, she knocked at the door.

"Hi ", she said all smiling after I opened the door to her, "you look, hum, tired ?"

I tried to smile, "Yeah I indeed just got out a nap, I studied all afternoon so", I opened the door wider so Onyx could get in. I was in a towel, didn't need all Hogwarts to see me.

All my clothes from earlier were on the floor, and I saw her furrow her brows at the sight of it. It's true that I usually never threw my stuff on the floor, I usually put them on the bed, or in my closet.

"So, how was your day ?" I asked before she could say anything.

"Um you know I stayed at the library working and then I join the boys in Diagon Alley, was fun" She reply while sitting on Hermione's bed. I went in the bathroom to dress, letting the door open so we could talk.

"I guess you didn't come back empty handed " I said with a laugh.

"I indeed found a dress, but , oh my god it is perfect I needed to buy it !"

"You always says that Onyx, how is your bank account not in the red yet ??"

"Well, it was...", I turned around and we burst out laughing.

"And what about your day ? What have you done so that you are that tired"

Was I supposed to tell her ? She's my best friend after all. I should tell her, she might help me go through this.