chapter 26

no proof read sorry:)

She had her back to me, the girl was kneeled between his legs, his cock in her mouth. I think she didn't hear me approach for she didn't flinch.

But he, definitely heard and saw me since his eyes locked in mine, a smile playing on his lips. I froze when I meet his gaze.

Electricity run down my body which wouldn't move. I didn't know what to do nor did I know why the fuck I was still standing there, watching as she took him in her mouth over and over.

Going back and forth on him, she moaned when he grabbed her hair in a fistful hand, fucking her mouth harder.

My eyes darted from his to the girl's mouth. Mattheo moaned and tilted his head back, letting me see his Adam's apple. His dark eyes never left mine though and he was enjoying this. He was enjoying the sight of me, looking at him getting a blowjob by some girl.

Did I really say 'by some girl' ? Oh god.

My body was petrified, what the fuck was I still doing here ? This is terribly wrong, so wrong, move god damn it ! I was so confused right now, the girl was moving down on him again and again.

Mattheo wasn't even looking at her, his eyes were in mine, and every time he moaned I was getting more confused. Even more, when he softly whispered, enough for me to hear, "Good girl".

My teeth clenched, my body stiffened and my lips softly parted. The reaction of my body was definitely not the good one, not the one I expected. The rise and fall of my chest grew bigger, I could almost hear my heart beat.

This is wrong and twisted and perverse. Oh my god I needed to get out of here. After a minute, my body finally move, it's like my brain finally fucking noticed what was happening and allowed my limbs to move.

Suddenly I became alert of all that, Mattheo knew I had, the smile on his lips grew bigger as he groaned, pumping himself harder into her mouth. I didn't think twice and immediately ran away.

It's been four days since I've seen Mattheo. He was nowhere to be seen, not that I was looking for him. It's been four days I've seen him getting a blowjob, watched him.

I've told about it to Hermione and Onyx, but I may have forgot to mention that I stayed planted there for minutes. They both told me the same thing about him, that he definitely has a twisted mind for enjoying being watched while his dick was in someone's mouth.

I tried to get it out of my head, but still, the words he said kept haunting me. When I'm in class, at lunch, when I'm about to go to bed and even when I'm with friends, I can still hear him. I'm not stupid, neither does he, we both know he was talking to me that night.

Good girl

Still fucking ringing inside my head.

Today's last day of school before weekend, and I admit I've been dying for the week to be over. It's been quite exhausting, we had a lot of homework, the days were endless. Plus, I felt like I had a constant weight over my head which was primarly due to Mattheo.

I felt like, every day that I woke up to, was a day where I could potentially have an interaction with him which could result in something bad, mainly because he'd found out what I did, but mostly the fact that he could be watching me.

Sure, I haven't saw him, but he could be there, looking after my every moves, my routine, what I do with my friends, to use it in the only purpose to destroy me, again.

"And so, Y/N could tell us why it is dangerous to overdose Mandrake ?" Sprout's question got me out of my thoughts abruptly. Toxic thoughts.

"Yes", I said innocently. Of course I had no idea what we were talking about and everyone looked at me.