chapitre 22

hope you'll like that chapter :))

"Why won't you pass me the fucking salt Blaise" , this time, Anthony's voice was louder than before and I though he'll punch Blaise if he has to ask it once more.

Onyx laughed so hard with Theo, while she gently asked Blaise to give it to his brother.

"Anthony, that is so easy to make you rage", Blaise replied, giving him the salt.

Dinner with the group was such a good mood. Even though they'd had a bad day, they would never let it ruin this one time in the day when we were all together.

We would laugh, and stay stupid thing, and gossip about others and we would go into philosophical discussions that made no sens. and the debate would go on until they'd brought me back to my house dorm.

And I'd decided to eat with them tonight, not that I didn't want to be with Hermione, but I felt like I wasn't welcome by Harry and Ron. Well especially Harry. With this Voldemort's stuff, he barely trust anyone, and therefore Slytherins, won't even address them.

It was almost 8 o'clock and the great hall wasn't crowed since many students went back for the weekend. Which means more space and more food.

I tried to search for Mattheo: this idea of him spying me repulsed me, because I'm not free of being me, at all. No sight of him, obviously but I was sure he was there. I could feel him, feel his presence, the darkness that radiated from him.

"Why was he there ?" Draco's voice filled my ears, taking me out of my thoughts. He was sitting across me.

I looked at him surprised by his question, even though I knew it would come. We hadn't talk since their training and I knew wouldn't let go the fact the Mattheo had showed up there. Before I said anything I quickly check beside me: Onyx was talking to Blaise and the three others boys must be having a very exciting conversation.

"How would I know", I brought my glass to my mouth.

"Why was he there, Y/N ?" this time he sounded more persuasive. I put down my glass, staring deep into his eyes. He was waiting for an answer I couldn't give, not now and here anyway.

"I don't know, Draco", he was so not going to believe that, because he'd saw me. The look I gave him when he was on his broom, the paleness in my face and the fear in my eyes.

Draco looked away with annoyance, clicked his tongue before posing a hand on the table, then he bend a little to be closer.

"Don't lie to me Y/N, what the hell-" he raised his voice, and paused to go quieter, "does he want with you ?"

"I-" he cut me before I could speak. "Choose your next words very carefully Y/N, if he has done something to you-" but I cut him next, sick of being told what to do.

"I, am perfectly capable of doing what the fuck I want-" I noticed I was a bit louder, and the last thing I wanted was for someone else to hear me, "so let me the fuck alone".

I sat back in my chair, trying to think of something else but I was so angry I couldn't stay still. So I grabbed my sweat and left the table. I didn't dare looking back and I prayed that Onyx wouldn't follow me.

I passed the door and I found myself in the corridors. It was chilly, thank Merlin I had a sweater. The sun had long set, and the few torches were the only source of light.

Draco must have told Onyx not to follow, because she wasn't there. It was 8:20pm, which means I had less than an hour before I'll have to go back into Mattheo's dorm.

I'll probably go back to my dorm, read a bit, hoping Hermione won't come back before I leave.

-