chapter 10

10. "You won't"

The days passed and I haven't seen Mattheo. He didn't show up in DADA . Once or twice I saw him in the Slytherin common room and in the hall.

Nothing in particular happened and my days looked pretty much the same. I would go to class then we'd go study with Hermione , Ron and Harry at the library. Every Saturday we would go to Hogsmade with Onyx and the boys, drinking butter beer and playing cards.

Hermione and Theo finally officialized their relationship and therefore she spent much more time with us. It was so good to see her happy, especially with Theo, he is someone good for her.

Onyx and Blaise were spending lots of time together after sleeping together at the party, but they never officialize. Onyx wanted to take her time and especially with her brother spying on her, she didn't want to make drama. I told her he didn't have the right to control her life, and after many discussion she finally asked Blaise to go out with her Friday after class.

It has been two weeks since Draco hasn't insult me nor did speak to me at all. That was weird and I figured it out it must been related to all the death eaters stuff. Now that his father was in Azkaban, he and her mother were alone, and maybe Voldemort made him a death eater.                     I wouldn't say he got the mark though, he was just 15.

I've never hung out alone in the corridor since the altercation with Mattheo. Onyx would always take me back to Griffondor. I haven't told her about the incident and instead I just said I was afraid because I heard footsteps once. It's not I don't want to tell her, it's just I want to first how the situation go, and then I'll tell her.

-

Today, a new week was about to begin.

Autumn was well settled and we were only three weeks away from autumn break. I planned to stay at Hermione's the first 4 days and then we would go to Onyx's around the 30th to help her prepared the Halloween party. Hermione would come with me since she seems to get along with Onyx, and the boys would join us the 31st.

I got dressed into a black skirt with a white shirt and my black blazer. Since I had time this morning I smooth my hair for a change.

I joined Hermione, Harry and Ron downstairs and headed towards DADA classes. We had an assignment due for today, we had to write about a potion we would choose and its ingredients.

We split with Hermione and I went to seat at my usual place. Anthony and Draco were together and Blaise and Theo sat behind me. Onyx was supposed to sit aside me.

"Why is she always running late! " I said, annoyed,  turning to Theo and Blaise who shrugged their heads.
"You should asked Anthony, they portkeyd to their mother's yesterday, maybe they came back late."

"What? Why?" I utter with shock. Why will she portkey when she saw her 2 days ago? We were all at her house this weekend and everything was fine since her dad hasn't come home.

I got interrupted in my though when she interred the class. She walked toward me, but when she was only meters away, Mattheo sat next to me. I saw her stopped looking at me with astonishment in her face. I glanced at Mattheo, and then look back at Onyx, with astonishment too, making her understand that I'm going to take care of it.

I lifted my body to face Mattheo.

"Um, I'm sorry but this sit is taken" he didn't bother to look at me, he just put his book on the table. "so, I guess you'll have to search for another seat". 

He didn't seems to see where the wrong was since he breathed a sight and then turned to me. Mattheo scowled at me with a deadly glance.

We stare for seconds, until I finally understood he wasn't planning on leaving.