chapter 13

13. "Are you afraid ?"

"'Mione you there ?"

"Yes, in the bathroom, I just got out the shower."

I took off my coat as I enter my room, and put it at the edge of my bed. It was around 6pm and I had to shower too before dinner.

I removed my shoes and place them in front of my bedside table, before laying on my bed, my hands up at the back of my head.

"How was it then ? With Theo." I asked Hermione, still in the bathroom. 

She opened the door and a heat haze came out, invading the room. Hermione had a beige towel wrapped around her body and one over her head. She always did her skincare before getting dressed.

"Well, we went to his dorm after the game and-" She paused when she saw the smile on my face getting wider. "-and we didn't do anything because Anthony was in the dorm"

"Always there at the wrong time right ?" I stated. She opened the door wider and went back in front of the mirror to be able to see me as she was getting ready.

"Yeah, he gently welcomed me though, Oh, here's miss perfect, how are you ? "

A chuckle escaped my mouth, picturing Anthony saying this. It sounds so much like him, I wasn't even surprise.

"So, there won't be any crispy story to tell this time, since we haven't fuck, as you may guess-" She turned her head to see mine : frustration was all over it. I was like a baby, pouting because I didn't have what I wanted.

"If you want crispy when there is no story to be tell by me, I advice you to start looking for someone"

"I know, I know, it's not that I'm not looking, it's just boys aren't interested by me-" she cut me "Oh shut up Y/N ! You have everything, you're beautiful and smart, this will come, you just have to be patient and...well, start taking initiatives"

"Hermione Granger, the girl who waited 5 years to declare her undying love for Theodore, is telling me this ? "

"Well, yes I guess so"

We both looked at each other and burst out of laugh.

Soon after, she got out he bathroom, dressed with a blue jean and with a Gryffindor sweater. I showered and prepared, and then we headed to the Great hall.

-

"Don't you want to know what Dumbledore's hiding from you ?" I asked Harry.

"Well yes, mainly because there is too much information who doesn't seem right to me, especially the night my parents died"

Harry was sitting in front of me, next to Ron, and Hermione was beside me. We were at the Gryffindor table and two row further was the Slytherin one.

I had a view on it, and I'm not going to lie, but I was searching for Mattheo.

He was intriguing, even though something was wrong with him. I wanted to know more about him, even if it means putting myself in danger. 

I don't think he would kill a student, he would be expelled and I think his father won't be satisfied.

Because, honestly, if Mattheo had come to this school, it wasn't to study and graduate. His father probably sent him on some sort of a mission.

"Where did you parents died Y/N" Harry's voice got me out of my thought. I waited a few seconds before I gave Harry an answer.