Day 19

Draco's POV

In all honesty and truth, I knew why she didn't want anything to do with me. Not even I wanted anything to do with me. I couldn't even look at myself. All I could do was try to argue my way out of it and just argue with her until she forgets about it. 

I yelled at her and left her crying by the staircase for hours. I had to make her mad at me. So I invited Pansy over here. I didn't answer the door. I made y/n do it. I heard all the nasty things Pansy was saying.

Oh well, I guess. What was I supposed to do? Pansy came upstairs and jumped on top of me. "DRACO!" She shouted. God how I hated her. I saw y/n stand at her doorway and look at us. Pansy leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in as well making the kiss very deep. 

Y/n walked over and put her hand on my doorknob. "No porn for me today, thanks though." She said giving me a fake smile. She slammed the door and walked to her room slamming her door. Pansy started complaining about it. 

She complained for 10 whole minutes. "FINE! ILL GO TALK TO HER!" I finally snapped. I stood up and stormed over to y/n's room. I opened the door and began to speak. "YOU CAN'T DISRESPECT PANS- OH MY LORD JESUS IN HEAVEN!" I yelled as I saw she wasn't dressed. 

I'm not gonna lie just that glimpse I got of her was heaven. She was gorgeous, and I hurt her. "SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR DUMBASS!" She yelled at me. I didn't want to but out of respect, I had to cover my eyes. 

I fiddled for the knob as Pansy came to the door, oh god. "Oh my god. This bitch get in a fight or sum? Why she all bandaged up?" She said laughing her ass off. "Fuck off Parkinson." I heard y/n say as she walked over and slammed the door in our faces. 

"USE THE GOD DAMNED LOCK NEXT TIME!" I yelled at her through the door. "KNOCK ON THE GOD DAMNED DOOR NEXT TIME!" I yelled back. "She's a literal pig," Pansy said scoffing. I laughed along and grabbed her hand. 

We walked into the kitchen and I grabbed Pansy's waist sitting her on my kitchen island and started making out. God. She was repulsing. She was such a sloppy fucking kisser too. I had to get through it by pretending it was y/n. 

She walked down and grabbed a cup filling it with water. She was walking away when I stopped her. "There's no food or drink allowed in the rooms," I said. I could see some of the anger rising in her and I smirked pissing her off more. 

"You know what? Fine." She said. I looked at her confusedly and she chugged the water. She then slammed the cup down and started walking away. "Yea that's right little piggy, drink up and then run away," Pansy said.

I snickered and saw as y/n clenched her fists stopping in her tracks once more. She turned around and started stomping towards us. Pansy hid behind me like the little coward she is. I wasn't scared of y/n however. 

"Yea that's right. Talk mad shit about me behind my back then run to your little boyfriend Malfoy who's a wimp anyway." She snapped. Is she serious? "Hey! I'm not a wimp!" I said defending myself. "Yea Draco. Hate to break it to you. But you are." She said walking back upstairs. 

God. When she said my name my knees went weak. Her anger was kind of hot. Watching her stomp away as she was angry. It was really fucking hot. What the fuck? How is her anger hot? What is going on with you Malfoy? 

"She's wrong baby," Pansy said grabbing my face and kissing me. I shoved her off of me. "Get out of my house." I snapped. "Wha-" She began but I cut her off. "I said get out of my fucking house!" She ran away crying and I sat in the living room staring at the black screened T.V. for hours. 

I decided to go talk to y/n. I knocked on her door and there was no answer. I slowly opened it to find her peacefully sleeping. I walked over and saw tears resting on her face. I wiped them and noticed a photo in her hand. I picked it up.