Day 26

WARNING! This chapter contains spicy and somewhat smut scenes!!

My eyes fluttered open softly as I woke up for the morning. I was naked and I was wrapped in someone's arms. I turned to face Draco, I smirked as he softly snored. I kissed his nose lightly, and I began kissing his forehead and cheeks as well.

He finally gave in and smiled letting me know he was awake. He opened his eyes and chuckled, "Morning gorgeous." He said in a deep morning voice. I blushed and he leaned in kissing me deeply. 

I pulled away because I heard the door knock. We stood up pulling on our clothes and walked downstairs to the door together. On the way down Draco interlaced his fingers with mine. He swung one of the doors open revealing Neil. 

"NEIL!" I shouted throwing my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me tight and pulled away after a few minutes. "So what brings you here?" Draco asked. "Well, I hope you don't mind but I've brought someone." He replied pulling someone into view. 

I cupped my hands over my mouth smiling and tearing up. "Holy shit, Y/N!" He yelled hugging me and picking me up, spinning me around. "MERYK!" I yelled hugging him back tightly and laughing. 

"I thought we could all go to lakeside, even though we're all getting older, I thought it might be nice to hang out," Neil said stepping inside. "OH MY GOD YES!" I said as Meryk set me down. Meryk was my 3rd sibling. The second youngest before me. 

"What's a lakeside?" Draco asked confusedly. We all looked at him, eyes widened. "We need to bring the entire gang. It's just the rules. I'm gonna go get Hermione and them. I'll be back." I said kissing Draco on the cheek. 

I apparated to the burrow knocking on the door. Hermione opened it and smiled. I pulled her outside before she could say anything though. "Hey, problem," I said nervously. "What happened?" She asked grabbing my arms. 

"I sort of um... did it with Draco," I said quietly. "OH MY GOD! IT?!" She asked wide-eyed. I nodded and she giggled loudly. "But, George..." I continued running a hand through my hair. "Well, that might not be a problem..." She said softly and nervously. 

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at her. "Y/n, before you go in there-" Hermione began but I ignored her. I ran up into George's room slamming the door open to see George in bed with Angelina, sleeping softly, he was spooning her. 

I shouldn't be mad. But I was, I sighed closing the door. I did the same thing. So why does this bother me so much? Oh well for now I guess. I walked back outside and stood in front of Hermione. 

"We're all going to lakeside today. You bring the gang. Meet us at the Manor at 11 sharp." I said letting a tear slip down my cheek. Why was I crying?! She nodded and I apparated back to the manor wiping my eye. 

"Hey! Are they gonna join us?" Neil asked smiling cheerfully. I plastered on a smile and nodded. "Yea, they are gonna be here at 3. I'm gonna go shower." I said walking away. "What about Aspen?" Meryk asked. 

Her name made my blood boil so badly. But my brothers wanted to see her. "Draco, will you go get Aspen at around 10:45?" I asked. He nodded and I ran upstairs into my room. I closed the door breathing heavily and I walked into my bathroom. 

I took a long shower and when I got out I used the drying spell on myself. I left my hair super wavy and parted it on the side showing off the craziness of it. I put on nude makeup and very light pink lip gloss.