The Last Day of School

PSA FOR EVERYONE THAT GOT A NOTIF SAYING I PUBLISHED A NEW CHAPTER I DIDN'T I PUT US IN THE WRONG YEAR SO I CHANGED IT HEHEHE I LOVE YOU!

The sun shone brightly today. The last day of school. Therefore starting summer. I was finally finishing my 5th year at Hogwarts. My last day of 5th year to tolerate my fellow Slytherins. Everyone told me that I needed to be treating my house as my family but I just can't be that prideful, I can't be that boastful and self loving. I don't love myself I actually loathe myself. But no one seems to know that. I don't intend to let them know either. Even the idea of me burdening my problems on someone else makes me feel guilty inside. 

I was able to eat breakfast without interacting with any of the Slytherins. I was also able to go throughout my day without being bored to death. I did however have an amazing day with my friends Hermoine, Ron, Harry, Luna, and Neville. I had other friends but these were my main best friends. We all sat with each other on the train ride home. We laughed and cried and all agreed to write to each other. 

Neville and Luna stood up. "Be careful! Please don't hurt yourselves on this MOVING train." I said. "Oh, they'll be fine," Ron said. You shot him a glare and giggled. "We have something we'd like to tell all of you," Luna said. "Okay well out with it!" Hermoine said, "Me and Luna decided to tell you all before we departed that we're dating." Neville spat out. "Oh wow! Finally," Harry said. We all laughed and congratulated them and went back to chatting. 

I had offered to sit on the ground because there weren't enough seats. We all groaned and a few of us started to become teary-eyed as the train came to a final stop.

We all got off the train and I hugged everyone one last time for months. "Don't forget to write!" I said. They all laughed and you met up with your parents. "Oh hello mother, father," I said. They hugged me tightly and we all apparated back home. You were a bit dizzy but you caught your balance when you guys had successfully apparated back home. "Home sweet home," I said. 

My dad took my things up to my room and I thanked him. "Y/n dear, uh- come talk with me for a minute in the kitchen," My mom said. "Yes ma'am," I replied. I followed her into our kitchen and I sat in a chair at the island. My mother came around the other side and rested her weight onto her arms leaning on the island. "I missed you so much darling," She said. "Awh I missed you too mom so much!" I said. "What about me?" Your father asked coming around the corner. 

"Oh well I mean I guess I missed you, dad," I joked.

He laughed and I was relieved knowing that what I said didn't hurt his feelings. He kissed my forehead and joined my mother on the other side of the island. You smiled seeing the two of them together. Two pure-bloods that fell madly in love with one another within their years of Hogwarts. I always dreamt of the day I'd fall in love and get married. I loved children but I was the only child left in the house with no siblings to keep me company.

"So baby. We've missed you so so much," Mom started. "But?" I said. "No no no there's no but." She said. "However, we have decided to take some time for ourselves now that we finally get a break from work along with the Malfoy's." She said. The Malfoys?! I thought to myself. I loved Draco's parents they were always so sweet to me. Draco himself, on the other hand, I can't stand that self-centered imbecile! 

"With that being said you will be staying with their son Draco for the summer while were all gone." My dad finished. "Wait- but-. Um nevermind, that should be fine." I plastered on a smile after stuttering out that sentence. I'm barely on speaking terms with that asshole. I thought to myself. The only time we talk is at their parties when I'm forced to go. They smiled nervously at me. "When do we go?" I asked. "Tonight. Everything is already packed." My mom said.