Day 14

I woke up in the most discomfort I felt in forever. I sat up slowly propping myself up on the couch arm. I grabbed the bowl with my stomach hurting. Yep, I was correct to grab it. Before I knew it I was throwing up. Draco slowly and rubbed his eyes. 

I coughed and he looked at me. He saw me throwing up and jumped up immediately. He pulled my hair back and rubbed my back. I finished and walked into the bathroom. I poured the nastiness into the toilet and flushed it. 

I washed the bowl and walked back into the living room. "Hey, are you okay?" Draco asked me. "Yea, I'm fine..." I said quietly. I tried to play Mario Kart and watch movies all day to distract my mind but the pain was too much. 

I tried heavy painkillers and many types of medicine but nothing was working. Draco helped me up the stairs into my room. He turned around as I changed into grey sweat pants and a greenish T-shirt. I kept my hair in a messy bun and sat in bed. "Your good," I said.

I got up from bed to open my window. I walked back towards my bed and so did Draco. We both sat in bed. "Draco can you please do me a favor?" I asked. "Of course I can y/n." He said. "Do you promise to do it?" I asked. "Yes, I promise. Cross my heart." He said crossing his heart. 

"Please go eat something," I said. "Y/n I can't I-" He started. "Nope! You promised. You haven't eaten for two days! You have to go eat something. Please." I begged. "Fine. Only for you though." He said. He stood up and sadly trudged towards the door. 

"Simp..." I muttered quietly. He turned around flipping me off. I giggled and he chuckled. He closed the door behind him after telling me he'd be right back. I turned my head away from the door and looked down at my hands. I fiddled with my thumbs and zoned out at nothing.

Draco's POV

I closed the door behind me and let out a deep sigh. I'm really worried about y/n. She's been acting very closed off lately and maybe we're taking things too fast? Am I annoying her too much by helping her? Is that why she told me to go eat?

No, she's too sweet. She actually wants me to eat? I think? I'm just gonna give her some more space. She needs some space unless she needs me. I thought about this while making myself some pancakes. 

I thought about this while I ate the pancakes and while I laid down with y/n and held her hair back and helped her feel better when she was crying or in pain. God, why can't I get this out of my mind?! Get yourself together Malfoy!

Your POV

Draco came back and seemed closed off and upset. I hope I didn't say anything bad. Maybe he just- need's some space. Yea that's it. I'll give him some space. He helped me by giving me painkillers and medicine. 

He helped me when I was throwing up and in major pain or crying. It was night time before we knew it. Draco walked out of my room and came back with something. He handed it to me. I looked at it puzzled. "A gummy bear?" I asked.

"Not just any gummy bear dummy. It has CBD in it. It'll help you relax and the pain will stop." He said. "Oh FUCK NO! I'm not eating weed!" I shouted. "It's not smoking weed idiot. It's medical marijuana." He said sapping his forehead. 

"O-okay..." I said hesitantly. "It'll be okay. I promise." He said I took two of the gummy bears and felt sleepy but not in any less pain. Draco laid next to me and we talked for a while. He eventually fell asleep a half-hour later. 

I sat in silence and raised my hands. I waved them around and a floating T.V. appeared in front of me. I was always able to do wand-free magic but no one knows yet. Only me, I don't know how but I just can. 

I watched movies and fell into sleep for about 30 seconds when the pain hit. I ran into my bathroom and threw up. This happened throughout the entire night. It was absolute hell and thankfully I didn't wake Draco. 

I fell asleep for about 5 minutes when I all of a sudden woke up in extremely sharp and intense pain. I held in my scream making a muffled whimper.  Tears fell down my face and I clenched my stomach. 

I shifted my body and Draco started moving. I watched carefully and still as he woke up. He saw me crying and jumped up. "Bloody fucking hell y/n! Whats happened are you okay?" He asked. "The- the pain," I said quietly through my tears. 

"Did it just now start?" He asked. "No, it's been going on all night. I've thrown up about 4 times and got maybe 20 minutes of sleep total..." I replied shakily. "That's it. I can't take you hurting like this anymore." He said. He walked towards my desk and grabbed a quill and parchment.

He scribbled things on the parchment and placed the letter in my owl's mouth. My owl looked at me searching for approval. I nodded my head and she spread her wings and flapped out the window. 

I looked at Draco. "Who did you write to?" I asked. "The hospital. I can't take seeing you in this pain anymore y/n." He replied. We waited and around 15 minutes later my owl glided back in plopping a letter on my bed.