The Finale

SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!!! HEY, Y'ALL! SOOOOOO this chapter is going to be the last chapter of this story. BECAUSE I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A PART TWO! IT'S GONNA BE CALLED "Summer's Over; The Start of the War" Which will pick up in year 6 when Draco becomes a death eater. I think it's gonna be so fun but it will be SUPER sad! I LOVE YOU ALL! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY WITH YOU GUYS AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SET IN THE COURSE OF A FEW DAYS PRIOR TO THE LAST CHAPTER :D

AS ALWAYS ENJOY THE LAST DRAMA-FILLED CLIFF-HANGER CHAPTER AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT STORY HAWTIES

I woke up and Draco was still deeply asleep. I noticed something on his arm. It was dark and looked slightly faded as if something was covering it. I licked my thumb and looked back before wiping the substance off of his arm.

It was foundation? I had successfully wiped it all off cautiously and my eyes widened in fear. My heart had sunk down low. "Oh my god," I whispered. I felt my cheeks get hot and water started welling in my eyes.

I shot up and got out of bed getting my clothes on as I felt the tears start to spill out like crazy. Draco had shot up. "Running off so quickly beautiful?" He said softly, smiling at me. I looked up at him as I pulled my shirt on with anger.

"What's wrong darling?" He asked, sitting up quickly. I couldn't even speak, my stomach felt queasy at the sight of it. I just let the tears fall as I stared at his arm, my face now a dark shade of red. He followed my eyes down to his arm and he saw why I was upset.

He swung his other arm over and smacked it down, covering the mark- the death eaters mark. "Wait- y/n. I can explain." But I was already running out of the room and into mine, slamming the door behind me and locking it.

I heard his footsteps stop at my door, he placed his hand on the doorknob and started to jiggle it, he smacked his hand on the door repeatedly. "PLEASE Y/N LET ME TALK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN!" He was shouting.

I just kept sobbing as his pound became quiet. I heard guest doors opening as my friends circled around Draco who was now on the floor, back against the door, sobbing. "Y/n?" I heard a thick accent call out.

"Just go home... please," I called back. I heard them conversing and they decided to respect my wishes and go to their homes. Over an hour had passed and I decided to let Draco explain himself.

I swung the door open and he looked up at me. Both of our eyes were puffy and red. He walked in and sat against the wall and I sat on my bed. "Y/n- I- I didn't have a choice." He said softly. "I did it for my family y/n." He began.

"If I do this for he-who-must-not-be-named MY family can be safe- for a little while at least. I was supposed to ask you too." He finished, his head hanging low. "You were supposed to ASK ME?!" I started, clenching my fists.

"THAT'S WHAT LAST NIGHT WAS?! WINE, DINE, 69, AND THEN TRY TO GET ME TO JOIN VOLDEMORT?!" I shouted, tears welling up again. "NO! Y/n I LOVE you, I wouldn't do that to you." He said softly, his voice shaking.

"But you'd ask me to join?" I snapped back, crossing my arms. "I was SUPPOSED to but I DIDN'T! I didn't because I don't want you to join the army." He said, not sobbing once more. "When were you planning on telling me?" I asked, tears streaming once again.

"I wasn't. After the summer I planned to ignore you as a whole..." he confessed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I can't believe him. "Y/n- I just don't want you getting hurt. But since I joined the army and you didn't- it means we can't see each other. I can't talk to you." He finished.