Day 36

Author's Note: Hey everyone! First off I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11.3K READERS THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! I love you guys so so much and this story has come so far I can't wait to continue writing it for you. Second, off I want to sincerely apologize for not posting for more than a month. In the middle of March, my family and I got COVID and I was so tired that even the thought of grabbing my computer exhausted me. I started to write after three weeks but my mental health was getting worse due to not getting back to the normal of my life (Whatever normal actually means haha) but again I am so sorry and I plan to write, write, write as much as possible! I love you all and again thank you so much for choosing to read MY story out of all the other Malfoy stories out there. <3 Now read this chapter cuties 

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around forgetting that I was in the guest room. I saw Draco and I smiled softly hugging him tightly. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled leaning down and kissing my forehead. 

"What time is it?" He whispered. "Um, 6!" I said looking at the clock. Ugh, I was still on the hospital schedule. He groaned and shifted pulling me on top of him. I rested on him and soon felt his soft snores. 

I started lightly tracing shapes on his palm and his hand twitched. "That tickles y/n." He mumbled tiredly. "Sorry," I whispered, giggling. "It's too early for this fucking shit." He groaned lightly. 

"Go back to sleep then dumbass." I joked making him laugh. "Go back to sleep with me!" He whined. "Jesus, you sound like a toddler," I replied, hugging him tightly. "I can't sleep," I said but he shushed me and stroked my hair. 

I felt his soft snores as the stroking stopped and I smiled closing my eyes and feeling his chest rise and fall against me as our breathing synced and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. I woke back up later and he was still fast asleep. 

Luckily it was 10 now but I just wanted to keep cuddling Draco. I listened to his heartbeat carefully and the tempo and rhythm of his heartbeat matched mine perfectly. I smiled remembering what my mom told me about that and kept listening to his heartbeat. 

FLASHBACK

Draco had arrived and we were playing games and being silly with each other. We were running around playing tag when he touched my hand and I smiled. He didn't realize it so I was off the hook and I began to chase him. 

As I watched him run away, we giggled and I felt my heart skip a few beats as my cheeks started burning. I tagged him falling over and making us both laugh hard. His hand fell on mine and he didn't notice again. 

"DRACO! IT'S TIME TO GO, SWEETIE!" Narcissa called from the house. Draco and I stood up and raced to the house. He won and of course had to brag about it until he left. I couldn't get him out of my head and I decided to talk to my mom. I sat on the couch with her and we started to talk. 

I slid in the topic of boys and at some point, she told me that if your heartbeat syncs up with your significant other, that means your soulmates. "Does your sync with daddy's?" I asked sweetly. "Yes, I've laid my head on his chest just listening before." She said smiling and playing with my hair. 

"I can't WAIT to meet MY soulmate!" I exclaimed jumping out of my mom's arms and running around the room. She chased me around until she picked me up making me giggle as she set me down and finger-combed through my hair gently. 

END OF FLASHBACK

God, I missed that girl. She was so sweet and innocent. She could talk to anyone without a problem. Now, look at her, too afraid to even speak to her family in fear of saying something wrong.