Day 24

Y/n's POV

I woke up wrapped in Draco's arms and felt a little bit better. I turned away from him and walked downstairs. I opened the large door and stepped outside barefoot. I walked around the manor taking in the slight breeze against my cheek.

I smiled and opened the door walking back inside to find Draco watching a new show on the TV. "Whatcha watching?" I asked. "Something called The Umbrella Academy?" He said semi-confused.

I sat down crossing my legs and watched with him. A boy came on the screen and my stomach fluttered. "Holy shit!" I said sitting forward. "What?" Draco asked. "He's HOT!" I yelled jumping up. 

"Oh, please." He scoffed. "Awww is Dray Dray jealous?" I asked facing him. "Am not. What is there to be jealous of?" He scoffed once more. "UM LOOK AT HIM! HE'S THE ONLY BOY THAT CAN PULL OFF KNEE HIGH SOCKS AND LOOK AT THAT FUCKING JAWLINE MALFOY!" I yelled. 

"I got a jawline sharper than that." He said. "Yea, you wish. Your jawline is sharp but HIS" I said melting at the sight of him. "AND HE'S A FUCKING ASSASIN AND HE LOOKS HOT AS FUCK WHILE HE KILLS ALL THOSE PEOPLE!" I shouted. 

Draco rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Don't be so jealous love." I began while I walked towards him. I cupped his face in my hands and examined him. "Your average," I said letting go. He hit my arm and I laughed hard. 

"Oh calm down you big baby. At least your real. This kid is one of those muggles. He's not real." I said kicking him as I sat back down. "Yea." He said. "But still. I'd let him push me in 7th position for 70 minutes!" I screamed singing. 

"Oh dear god." He groaned. "I mean no homo but WOULDN'T YOU?!" I asked. He laughed and I accidentally kicked him. He grabbed my foot. "Dr-Draco NO!" I yelled. He started tickling my feet. 

"St-STOP IT!" I yelled laughing hard. His hands traveled up to my stomach as he climbed on top of me. "I WON'T HESITATE TO KICK YOUR SACK MALFOY!" I yelled. He pinned my legs down with his knees. "Hey. That hurts." I said calming down. 

"Whoops, I guess." He said pinning my arms down. He smirked and I looked at him wide-eyed. He was staring into my eyes and I took that chance to shift my legs up and throwing him onto the floor sitting on him and pinning his arms down instead. 

"Hey, I kinda like it like this." He said winking. I was caught off guard and started blushing furiously. "Well then..." I began clearing my throat. I got off of him and sat on the couch tucking some hair behind my ear. 

Draco sat on the other side of the couch and we watched in awkward silence. The boy who I found out his name to be Five appeared on the screen. I kicked Malfoy's foot. "He's still cuter than your ugly mug," I said making him snicker. 

We binged the entire show and it was 4 PM when we finished it. We watched movies and played games until 11 PM when I finally noticed the time. "Oh god. I better get to sleep." I said yawning. "Yea, let's go kiddo." He said.

I smacked him upside the head and darted up the stairs. "HEY WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled running after me. I ran into my room and hid behind the door. He ran into my room and looked around in confusion. 

I ran to him and jumped on his back. He yelped and I laughed until he grabbed my shirt pulling me up. "NO NO NO!" I yelled. He threw me down onto the ground pinning just my arms down. He looked upside down for me as I giggled. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded while giggling and I tried to blow a strand of hair out of my face but I was giggling too much. Draco moved it with his hand and I stared into his eyes. He slowly leaned down and I panicked for a moment before his lips pressed against mine. 

I kissed him back slowly and broke away to sit up not breaking eye-contact. I began to kiss him again. Wait? What am I doing? What the hell? I pulled away and smiled nervously. "I- uh. I'm gonna go to bed." Draco said. 

"O-okay. Goodnight Draco." I said standing up. "Night y/n." He said smiling and closing the door. I climbed into bed and fiddled with my fingers until I fell asleep soon after.

A/N: Oh. My. Goodness, you guys! 5.9k READERS! I literally cried so hard. Thank you guys so so much. I can't begin to share how grateful I am for you all. Please, comment with any suggestions, or anything I should change. I love you all SO much! My inbox is open if you need to talk to me about anything about my book or just to talk! MWAH! LOVE YOUUUU!