Day 45

Trigger Warning!! This chapter contains somebody getting hurt from glass! If you struggle with that subject I advise you to skip straight to Y/n's POV. The pain inflicted was not from the person self-harming but rather from them stepping on glass with no care. 

Draco's POV

It's been a week without y/n, I don't know how I'm going on. "God, what the hell is WRONG WITH ME?!" I shouted as I threw my now empty glass bowl on the floor, watching as it shattered to pieces a few feet away from me. 

Shards flew my way and soon very tiny amounts of blood started to form and slowly trickle down my feet. I looked around me at all of the broken things around the house in my blind rage. Cabinet doors lying snapped to pieces on the couches that once had no tear in them. 

The smashed-in screen on my tv with the broken consoles and DVDs scattered everywhere. I walked up the stairs stepping on more glass and broken things, yet I felt nothing as blood pooled under my feet with every step I took. 

I- I don't understand! I was just trying to help? Why couldn't she see that? I thought to myself as I swung her door open furiously looking at her walls that I decorated, torn up. The sun was hidden behind the clouds. 

The walls moving picture was pouring and there wasn't a happy piece in sight. Her bed that was neatly made was now ruined and her pillows were tossed about, feathers covering almost the entire floor. 

I grabbed a small but heavy trinket from her dresser throwing it at the window watching it break one of the panels and I laughed as I reached over grabbing a 2-day old heavy whiskey downing the rest in one gulp. 

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed as I laughed harder and walked out of the room. My emotions were ranging from sad to angry to not giving a shit. I can't do this anymore. If she sees me like this it's over. But what do I do without her?

By this time I was drunk and fully aware of what was going on but still had no control over my body, so before I knew it things were twisting and turning before I found myself in y/n's room seeing two small children and Neil, her older brother. 

Y/N's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Somebody's screaming voice woke me from my sleep instantly and I knew exactly who it was. "SHE'S ASLEEP! Kids go out back and play. Daddy will come out very soon." I heard Neil direct his kids in a panic. 

"Yes sir." I heard one of them say before the sliding door opened then closed. I jumped out of my bed and swung my door open, running to the top of the stairs. I saw Draco picking up a vase, he was wobbling. Fuck. He was drunk. 

I watched as he threw it at Neil but he moved in time for the vase to hit the wall and shatter everywhere. "MALFOY!" I shouted as I sprinted down the stairs with pure anger in my eyes. I reached Draco bringing my hand back and slapping him in the face hard making him fall. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted, grabbing his face where a red mark began to form on his cheek. "GET UP! NOW!" I roared angrily and watched him stand up and cower. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE DRUNK NO LESS, YELL AT MY BROTHER, SCARE HIS CHILDREN AND BREAK MY THINGS?!" I screamed as I walked towards him.

With every step I took towards him he took one back until his back was up against the wall and I grabbed his shirt pulling him roughly towards me. "You are a MESS! What makes you even THINK that I would even CONSIDER talking to you after you come to me like THIS!" I continued. 

"LEAVE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK BECAUSE YOUR SHIT IS OBVIOUSLY ALL OVER THE PLACE! DON'T WRITE ME OR EVEN TRY! DON'T SPEAK TO ME! JUST GO AWAY!" I screamed before pulling him by the ear and hearing him wince. 

"Y/n wai-" He began but I turned and stared daggers into his eyes. "I SAID DON'T SPEAK TO ME!" I screamed as I dragged him to my front door and swung it open throwing him out and watching him stumble down the 2 steps from my porch. 

"Don't come near me, don't even try sending someone here for me. I'm done with you. Your done treating me like this and deciding whether you can see me and yell at my family. If you apparate here one more time I WILL write to the ministry of magic and you KNOW my parents have better connections than your parents." I snapped before turning and slamming the door behind me. 

I immediately ran to Neils' side. "Neil! Are you okay? Did he get you at all?" I asked grabbing his head and looking around for wounds. "No, that bitch didn't manage to do anything. The audacity of him doing that." He scolded. 

"I know. I am so sorry about him." I said softly. "Don't be. You didn't make him apparate here and do that. You really put him in his place y/n. Nice job making him cower like a little bitch." He said laughing. 

I laughed along and cleaned the glass up while Neil went and got the kids. They came in laughing and they sat on the couch. I breathed heavily as I was starting to experience more stomach pain but it quickly passed. 

"You okay?" Neil asked as he walked to me. "Yeah, just- been a morning. I'll be in my room if you need me." I said with a slowly faded smile before ascending up the stairs and closing my door and slumping onto my bed. 

I have to get over him. This is NOT going to be easy, but I'm going to make it work as soon as I get out of this stupid fucking funk! I thought to myself before falling asleep for the entire day until the next morning. 

A/N: Sorry this one was super long but OMG! Were about to be halfway through the book! Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me. If it weren't for you guys I would have given up reading a long time ago! T.T I love y'all so much! <3