Day 7

I woke up with a slight headache. Thank the lord I didn't get totally wasted. I woke up in a different guest room that wasn't mine. I started freaking out and looking around the room. Phew no sign of anyone. I relaxed and thought about last night. 

I was re-tracing everything that happened yesterday. I remember getting kind of drunk but not enough that things were a blur. I let out a gasp when I remembered that Goyle kissed me. I let out another gasp when I remembered that Draco saw us and got upset.

I remember Goyle trying to explain but I understood and asked him to leave. I remember standing on the roof letting the wind dance against my body. I remember walking back into the house and trying to sleep in Draco's bed since mine was taken. 

I felt my eyes immediately pool with water as I remembered what I heard in his room last night. I didn't notice it at first but the tears rolled down my cheeks softly. Why was I bothered by this? It's not like I'm his girlfriend. He can do whatever he wants. 

I knew this, I shouldn't be upset by it but the tears wouldn't stop rolling. Maybe I just have to admit to myself that I grew to have feelings for him? N-no that's insane and impossible. Oh, what am I gonna do?

Who did he even sleep with last night? I need to stop overthinking this. He isn't mine. I stood up and wiped my tears. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and looked into a mirror. I grabbed some toilet paper and wet it. 

I wiped my makeup off and made it look like I wasn't crying all night and morning. I made my bed picked my shoes up. I unlocked the door and walked out. Gosh, this house was a mess. I walked around and the only people left were my friends and Draco. 

I walked into my room and saw that Harry and Luna were still asleep. I looked at the time and saw it was only 6 am. I pulled out some sweatpants and a tank top and walked into my bathroom. I changed my clothes and walked back out. 

I snuck past Harry and Luna and walked into a different guest room seeing Hermione and Ron asleep in each other's arms. My heart felt warm as I quietly closed the door. I walked downstairs and started to pick the trash up. 

I cleaned the entire house within an hour. I walked back upstairs and into my room. I walked in just as Harry woke up. "Oh, I'm sorry Harry. Did I wake you?" I whispered. "Um, no," Harry replied. He sat up and looked over at Luna. 

"Oh, my go- did we?" He asked. "Oh, no you guys came in here and I don't know why but when I came in here last night you both were fully clothed and passed out," I said. Harry breathed a sigh of relief and looked back at me. 

"Oh shit. We were on your bed. I'm so sorry y/n. Where did you sleep last night?" He asked. "In another guest room," I said. "Oh, I see. Well, again I'm really sorry." He said. "It's fine Harry, I really don't mind at all. As long as you got to sleep well." I said. 

He stood up and pulled me in close to hug me. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me tightly. "Your such an amazing friend y/n. How did we ever deserve you." He said. "Pfft, me? More like what did I do to deserve you guys!" I said laughing. 

Harry pulled away looking into my eyes. I stared back into his and gave him a half-smile. He leaned down and kissed me but I instantly pulled away. His eyes went wide and he stepped away from me. 

"O-oh my gosh y/n. I am so so sorry-" Harry started. "Just leave it alone Harry. It's fine." I said. I walked to my desk and grabbed a book. "N-no it's not!" He started as he walked towards me. I quickly backed up. "Harry! I said it was fine so please just- leave it alone." I said. 

"Y/n, I can't I feel bad-" He said. "Well don't! I'm telling you right now it's fine and I don't care!" I said tearing up. I walked past him and walked out closing the door behind me leaving Harry standing alone.