Day 4

I woke up in a room that wasn't my guest room. I smelled strong cologne and shot up. 'Oh, my go- did we? No no.' I thought to myself. Then I remembered. Oh, yea. He fell asleep in my room. Jeez, Y/n. Get yourself together!! 

I sat on his bed and decided I should probably get up before he does. I stretched my arms out and yawned, that's when I heard it. A door creaking open. I looked at the door leading in/out of the room but it was closed completely. 

Awh hell no. I looked over at the bathroom door and was Draco walking out in just a towel exposing his V-line. I immediately covered my eyes with both hands. "Oh go- I'm sorry let me just go," I said. I heard him laugh as he slid open his dresser drawers. 

I got up from his bed and pulled the blanket over it making it look neat. I cupped my hands over my eyes again and walked away. I bumped into the wall meaning to walk out of the door frame. "Fucking A!" I yelled. "Oh, my did I say that out loud?" I said. 

I heard Malfoy laugh once more as I blushed embarrassedly and ran out of his room quickly closing the door behind me. I ran into my room and closed my door. I slid down it back first and sat in my embarrassment. I then giggled it off. 

I walked into my bathroom and pulled the hair tie out of my hair. I noticed many strands of my hair on the hair tie. Oh shit. 'Please don't be back!' I thought to myself. I shook it off until I brushed my hair when MORE groups of strands came out. 

I changed my clothes into some high waisted jeans and a blue cropped shirt. I sat in my room for a few minutes until I heard Draco go downstairs and start making himself some cereal. I took that chance and quietly darted to his room. 

I looked on the pillows and there was hair everywhere. I felt my eyes start to fill with water. I cleaned off his pillow and heard the T.V. flick on so I ran back into my room. I closed my door then sat on my bed and the tears slipped down my cheeks. 

I tucked my knees up by my chest and I cried, I let it all out until my sobs could no longer make noise. I cried until there were no more tears left to cry. I laid down and fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to Draco in front of me.

"Hey wake up sleepyhead. Your eyes are so red. Are you okay?" He said. I sat up and immediately covered my pillow seeing some more hair. "Yeah um I'm fine." I lied. He looked at me with an 'I'm not stupid bitch' look and giggled. 

He sat at the foot of my bed and looked into my eyes. "What's going on?" He asked. "What? Malfoy nothing is going on." I lied. "I've known you long enough to know that your lying darling." He said. 

"I- ugh fuck you," I said. I immediately covered my mouth and my eyes went wide. He looked at me shocked. "Oh my... did I say that out loud?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "I am so so sorry," I said scaredly. "Hey it's fine don't worry about it. That was kind of funny." He said. 

I sat back up and my pillow was revealed. "Uh? What am I supposed to be looking at?" He asked. "The hair on my pillow." I groaned. "So? Everyone has a little hair on their pillow when they wake up." He said. "Yea r- right your right," I said hoping to clear the conversation. 

"But that's not the case is it?" He asked. I slowly shook my head no. "Okay, so what is it?" He asked. I sighed deeply and put my head in my hands. "Um, gah where do I begin?" I started. I looked up at him and looked back down. 'How do I explain this?' I thought to myself. 

"Well, you see when I was around 8 maybe? My mom was doing my hair and she noticed something. Like a spot- no more like a patch. She started freaking out and asked me if I shaved a part of my hair about a million times" I said.