Day 50

WARNING: This chapter is mostly spice/smut. I did the math. There are 3025 words total in this chapter and about 608 are regular story. The other 2417 words are all something spicy or extremely smutty. This chapter contains slow teasing and rough sex. If you are uncomfortable with those topics, I advise you to skip this chapter, you're not missing out on much.

I woke up and I felt shitty but I knew I had to start my day. I showered and cleaned up the house before making breakfast for Neil and the kids. When they came down I pulled on some tennis shoes and threw my hair into a ponytail.

"Headed somewhere?" Neil asked, taking a bite of his food. "On a walk, maybe I'll go see Mione and get her up to speed." I said, forcing a small laugh. "Alright, be safe. Love ya." He replied, shoving more food into his mouth.

I waved and walked out letting the sun hit my face, I squinted my eyes as they adjusted to the light and I started walking. Wow, the neighborhood changed so much. I passed old houses with now new neighbors and it all just felt- unfamiliar.

I closed my eyes concentrating and I twisted, I opened my eyes as the dizziness stopped and found myself in front of the Weasleys burrow. I heard laughing from the backyard, I was about to walk when I felt a familiar figure sneak up behind mine.

Their hands slid down my arms slowly and I felt their hot breath on my neck. "You're gorgeous." They whispered into my ear. "You're not so bad yourself Ginny." I said seductively before she turned me to face her and she laughed hard. I pulled her into a tight hug as she greeted me.

I told her I was here to talk to Mione, and she flipped out. She squealed and said some shit about another 'girl time session' before grabbing my hand and walking to the backyard, pulling me hard behind her.

"DUN DA DA DUNNNN!" Ginny yelled, grabbing everyone's attention and they all gasped at the sight of me. I looked around and noticed Angelina was no longer here, I was confused. But soon everyone crowded me with hugs and greetings.

"Mione. Luna. My room. Now." Ginny stated harshly and the girls nodded before we all went inside. When we reached Ginny's room, I spilled all the tea and they felt bad but I told them not to because I was doing alright and I think I'm done with that silver headed, no good, selfish asshole.

After a few hours of girl talk where I found out Angelina cheated on George, Ginny was happier than ever being with Harry, and Hermione and Ron were finally an official thing we went downstairs. As I reached the living room I noticed George was sulking on the couch all by himself.

Everyone else was in the dining room talking and laughing. Fred told me George barely eats, sleeps, or talks anymore. He just follows them around, distantly. I sighed and grabbed a bottle of Firewhiskey before entering the living room again.

I sat by George and he turned his head to look at me, his eyes were red and baggy. He dropped his head back down and I propped my feet up on the couch. I heard laughing and when I looked over everyone was passing a joint.

"HEY!" I shouted, making them turn to me in confusion. "Sharing is caring you fuckers!" I continued and they laughed as Fred gave me a joint and a lighter. I lit the joint and put it up to my lips inhaling deeply, I let it sit before blowing out smoke and turning to lay my head on George's lap.

Fuck, I already felt a buzz. I guess it has been a while since I've had one of these fuckers. I was gonna do some regretful shit tonight that's for sure. But my mental state didn't give two mother fucking shits. George stared into my eyes and I pushed the joint into his mouth, holding it as he inhaled.

He stared at me a few seconds more before looking up and blowing out smoke, leaning back and relaxing. I opened the Firewhiskey and started taking huge drinks, George grabbed the bottle and took a few shots before he paused, bottle in hand.