Day 12

I woke up at 3 am in searing pain again. I was breathing heavily due to the pain. I calmed down and my breathing was slow. I finally laid down slowly and fell back asleep. This happened 2 hours later.

I went back to sleep again and woke up at 9 am. In pain but not too bad this time. 'What the fuck is going on?' I thought to myself. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I pulled some Ibueprophen off of the fridge and took two. 

"Popping pills so early in the morning darling?" Draco asked wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind. I giggled, "It's just some Ibueprophen love." I replied. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked. 

I didn't want to bother him so I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. "Just some stomach cramps baby," I said softly. He took his hands off my waist. "Go lay on the couch right now. I'll be right back. 

I watched as he darted up the stairs and I walked into the living room. I laid on the couch and placed a pillow under my head propping it up. A few seconds later Draco ran into the room and plugged something in. 

He raised my waist and placed something under it. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. He laid my waist back down and laid a light blanket over me. "This is a heating pad. Whenever my mum was having these pains she used this and it helped her." He replied. 

'Awhhh' I thought to myself. I smiled at Draco and he knelt in front of me. He pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear looking into my eyes. "Do you want anything to eat love?" He asked. I shook my head no and he nodded. 

A few seconds later I felt Draco's body push up against mine from the back. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head in between my chin and neck. He hugged me tightly and I smiled. "You wanna watch something?" He asked softly. 

I nodded and he clicked on the T.V. "Anything you want darling." He said. I flipped through and came across a movie titled 'Mean Girls' we watched the trailer and it looked fun. "You okay with this one?" I asked. 

"If you want to watch it then I am perfectly good with it love." He said softly into my ear. We watched the movie and laughed through just about the entire thing. Draco absolutely died at some parts and I fell more in love with his laugh. 

All the laughing made huge discomfort in my stomach but I tried to ignore it. I felt tired from all the pain so I closed my eyes. Draco's cold hand stroked my hair it felt so nice and relaxing. My pain was slowly coming to a stop now that I was relaxed. 

I finally fell asleep and not a second after the pain hit making me shout. Draco shot up startled. "Y/n! What the hell was that?" He asked. I was holding back tears and I held my lower stomach. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started crying a little bit. 

Draco cuddled me whispering into my ear. "Shhhh, it's gonna be okay. I promise." He whispered. He hugged me and wiped my tears and cradled me. He stroked my hair calmly looking at me holding my lower stomach. 

The pain would hold for long periods of time and would go away only for a little. "I think this is more than just stomach pain y/n." He said softly. I nodded slowly and relaxed as the pain had started to go away. 

"I'm sorry, you need to go enjoy your summer not be by my side 24/7," I said. "Fuck summer, your all that matters y/n." He replied. I closed my eyes feeling exhausted and a tear slipped from my eye. You quickly wiped it and placed your hand on your stomach. 

"I'm gonna try to rest Draco..." I said. He rubbed my hand as I closed my eyes. I was able to sleep with small amounts of discomfort from time to time. When I woke up I ate a little bit and then fell back asleep.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short the next chapter is going to look a lot like this but I promise that shit's gonna hit the fan on day 15. I'm gonna write a pretty short summed up day for day 13 because day 14 will be semi-short kind of medium. So just bear with me lovelies! I'm gonna write and hopefully post days 13 and 14 an hour or two after this one. (It's 4 A.M. lmao <3)