Day 17

I woke up around 3 in the morning to see Hermione on the bay window bed fast asleep and Draco in a chair with an uncomfortable facial expression. He moved like an angry toddler. "Stupid fucking hospital chairs." He muttered. 

I couldn't help but giggle and I startled him. "What're you doing awake? Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yea still numb but I'm okay," I said. "What about you? You struggling over there?" I asked him giggling.

"I'll survive, these hospital chairs are just so damn stiff and small." He said. A nurse walked in and checked my vitals and gave me water and medicine. I thanked her as she walked out of the room. I turned my head back around and Draco was closer he smiled at me.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered stroking my hair softly. "Stop the cap," I said making us both laugh. We watched some T.V. and Draco leaned over, laying his head on my stomach still sitting in the chair and lacing his fingers with mine. 

"I-is this too painful? I can move." He said. "No no you're fine," I replied. I ran my hand through his hair carefully. I giggled at one point and he didn't. I turned the T.V. down and heard him softly snoring. I smiled and eventually dozed off myself. 

I woke up and Draco's hand was still in mine with his head still on my stomach. I watched some T.V. until Hermione woke up. She yawned and stretched as she looked over to me. Her eyes widened when she saw Draco sleeping on my stomach hand in hand.

She jumped up and quietly squealed. "Oh my god! That's so cute!" She said giggling. I laughed and some of the sting pain came back so my hand went to my stomach. We talked about everything that had been going on. 

Mione was the only one I could trust, she helped me through everything. You told her about all your mental health issues lately and the stress you've had while trying not to worry about everything. 

"Y/n, you need to stop stressing out so much. I know it's easier said than done, but if you keep stressing it's going to make that worse." She said pointing to my head as she emphasized the 'that'. 

"I know Mione. I'm really trying to." I said. "I know you are y/n, just please don't hesitate to ask for help. How is that going by the way?" She asked nodding to my head one more. "I have no idea. I haven't been putting on the medicine with all the craziness." I muttered. 

"Y/n... as soon as you get back home PROMISE me that you'll start putting the medicine on every night before you go to sleep," Hermione said tearing up. "O-okay I promise Mione," I said. She stood up and side-hugged me tightly. 

I felt Draco's grip slightly tighten for a second when he moved and took his hand away from mine. His face was now towards mine, his eyes slowly drifted open and he smiled at me. "Goodmorning darling." He said in a sleepy morning voice.

It made me melt. I smiled back at him and ran a hand through his hair. "Goodmorning love," I said quietly. He slowly sat up in his chair and yawned. He stretched his arms out wide and yawned. 

"Morning Granger." He said looking at Hermione and giving her a slight wave. "Goodmorning Malfoy." She replied stretching once more. "Right, well, I have a long day ahead with the Weasley family. I'll see you soon y/n." She said smiling at me. 

"Oh, uhm. Okay. I'll see you later Mione." I replied. She hugged me once more fully and tightly she leaned close to my ear. "Remember what we talked about. I love you y/n. So much. Please write to me if you need anything at all." She whispered in my ear. 

"Okay, Mione. I love you too," I whispered back. Hermione took a few steps back and waved at Draco and me. She then apparated out of sight and there was silence. "S-so how are you feeling?" He asked.