51. Epilogue

After figuring out the logistics of our wedding ceremony, we had a small wedding in our backyard. It was the wedding of my dreams. Everyone who I wanted there was there. Dylan kept his word, and Ed was at our wedding. It was truly a magical day, now this was the wedding of my dreams.

We decided to have a proper honeymoon and go to Greece. We traveled to the little islands and had the time of our lives. Thankfully, Libby and Carter agreed to take care of the kids. Carter made it known many times that babysitting was his wedding gift for us.

10 years later-

"Mom I can't find my shoes!" Elizabeth yelled from the top of the staircase as soon as I got home.

"Did I suddenly become the shoe patrol? If you don't know where they are how am I suppose to know?" I said as I made my way to the couch to take off my shoes. Today really kicked my ass.

"I think Sebas or Brandon took it just to be stupid." Elizabeth said.

"Watch it, young lady."

"Mom, I'm serious."

"So am I!"

"I'll just ask dad to buy me another pair!" She retorted.

"Go ask them about your shoe. Or ask the housekeeper. Go ask someone who is not me. Eli I love you to death, but I had a tiring day at work and I don't want to come home to deal with your shoe. Leave your dad out of it, he spoils you way too much and you have more than enough shoes."

She shrieked and ran to her room.

"Let me guess something about her things?" Dylan said as he made his way to sit next to me in the couch.

"Yes, you already know. This is your fault you spoiled her way too much now she acts all bratty."

"She's my princess."

"Then what am I?" I asked rubbing my feet.

"My queen." He smiled and gave me a quick peck.

"You have your way with words Maxwell."

"I know." He winked.

"But seriously, you need to tell her to relax and lower the entitlement. She doesn't listen to me. To be fair I don't think she even likes me."

"Oh stop it, she loves you, but she loves me a bit more."

"Then it is your problem."

"I'll talk to her once she relaxes a bit. Don't need her biting my head off. You want me to rub your feet?"

"You are the sexiest man alive right now." I said as I laid back and put my feet in his hands.

"You are so easy to please." He chuckled.

"That is not news, you've always known that."

"One of the many things I love about you."

"Oh yeah, what are the rest?"

"How about I tell you upstairs in our bedroom?" He gave me mischievous look.

"But I feel gross and sweaty."

"Let me reword it, how about I tell you upstairs while we shower?"

"What about the kids?"

"Elizabeth is too bitter to talk to us right now. Sebas and Brandon are playing video games and you know they are there for hours."

"Say less." I said as I got up and ran upstairs while Dylan chased behind me laughing.

6 years later-