3. Hottie with a Body

Nonna, Sky, and I shopped for an hour or so, and we managed to buy the whole store. Dylan had given Sky a credit card to cover everything. At first I was hesitant to even touch the clothing, but Sky assured me that Dylan was going to take charge of everything. I still was a bit reluctant, but Nonna shoved me into the dressing room. Sky, Nonna, and the sales lady kept throwing clothes for me to try on. After a while I made Nonna try some clothes on, and I made her take it. Sky made me pick two dresses for my dinner with Dylan and his family tomorrow. Like why two? Was I gonna get butt naked during the dinner and change in front of everyone? It made no sense. Sky called it precaution just incase something happened to the other one.

I tried on ten dresses, before finding the one. It was beautiful words couldn't describe how beautiful I felt with it on. It was breathtaking (pic of dress). Let's just say that the dress would cover all my debt it was that expensive. I was not gonna take it, but by the time I turned around Sky had told the sales lady to charge it to the card.

I made Sky buy some stuff as well, I told Sky to charge it to the card and Dylan wouldn't even have a clue it was just a secret between us. She giggled and bought a dress and some heels. Nonna bought blouses, skirts, and some dresses. Nonna was not an old woman she was aged well. Really well? Any guy would be lucky to have her. She's beautiful.

We left the boutique, and shoved all the bags into the back of the Mercedes that Dylan got me, with a chauffeur and everything. We headed off to the location where my make over was going to take place.

Once I got there the salon was empty it was just "reserved" for me. All the mirrors were covered up I'm guessing they didn't want me to look at myself and at the atrocity they were about to do.

2 1/2 hours later ~
"WHERES MY KOTA?" Nonna screeched. My stylist had uncovered the mirror and I was finally able to see myself.

I did not recognize myself.

They dyed my hair a little darker, they cut it off, they waxed my eyebrows and my upper lip, they put a bit of make-up here and there and well... I felt pretty. Something that I never felt before. I turned around to face Nonna and she was in tears.

"Nonna why are you crying?" I questioned her action.

"You look so beautiful, you're all grown-up you're not my little girl anymore. That Maxwell bastard is one lucky guy." She sniffled and embraced me in a hug.

"Aww." Everyone at the salon said in a chorus. 

After my very shocking change the chauffeur dropped off Nonna and Sky. As the chauffeur drove by my home I gave him a confused look.

"Umm I believed you passed my house." I said.

"I have orders to take you somewhere else." He said with his monotone voice.

"Okay." I sat quietly in the back and looked at the stores and street lights. We finally reached what seemed like a castle.

"This is it, I will take your bags out the back. This is for you from Mr. Maxwell."

He handed me a note with a key in between.

Woman this a key to my penthouse. You are going to stay there today your junk of your house is not okay it's a disaster and before you think I'm being nice I'm just being cautious I don't want to catch a disease from you if you stay there. Don't make a mess. - CEO Maxwell

What an asshole he's insufferable.

"He can be at times." The chauffeur said.