39. Yes

"Jesus Christ, Sebastian you need to slow down. You're growing up too fast baby."

Sebastian was now two. He was now walking so he was all over the place I had to watch him like a hawk.

Brandon and Elizabeth were also walking, but they were definitely not as reckless as their brother.

"Okay, I love you and all buddy but my goodness you're a hazard to yourself." Carter said as he picked up Sebastian who was heading for the stairs.

"He keeps going for the stairs." I sighed as I grabbed Sebastian from Carter's arms.

"We just have to keep a closer eye on him, why aren't you ready? Today is the grand opening of your fifth restaurant it's been all over the news and magazines." Carter said.

"Well I have to check on my kids they come first I can't just leave them. I have to spend some time with them."

"I know, but this is important plus we'll be taking them. Plus the kids are all dolled up. I can't say the same about you. You look like a disaster."

"Appreciate the love and support." I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

"You know I love you." Carter hollered from the bottom of the staircase as I was heading to my room.

As Carter said today was the opening of my fifth restaurant. Over the course of a year I have managed to start my chain of restaurants.

It was not easy at first, but with the unconditional support of my friends and family I have managed to get through it.

"Are you ready?" Carter yelled.

"Can you give me a minute?"

"Hurry up, you probably look fine."

"Come get Sebastian then so I can be done quicker."

Carter walked in and grabbed Sebastian. Sebastian obliged and didn't cry when Carter picked him up because he is in love with his uncle.

"You look good. 10 out of 10 now lets go."

"Fine." I grabbed my heels and ran out of my room to go get my other two kids.

Carter and I got the kids put into their car seats and drove off. As we arrived to the restaurant there was a mount of people waiting for the opening. I could spot my friends, family, and the media.

Carter, the kids, and I all made our way inside the restaurant through the back door to not get mobbed in the front.

"My grand babies just get some damn cute every darn day." Mr.Maxwell said as he grabbed Elizabeth and embraced her in a hug.

Elizabeth was the light of his life. He was her little princess whatever she wanted she got.

"My nephews are so cute. They're about to be heartbreakers." Libby said as she hugged Sebastian and Brandon.

"How are you feeling, honey?" Nonna asked.

"A little nervous, the nerves never go away when opening a new restaurant."

"I b——"

"Oh my goodness I'm glad I made it in time there was so much traffic, and whatnot." Alec said as he ran into the restaurant from the back door with a bouquet of flowers.