6. Bruised Arms

After I left Dylan in the kitchen I walked back to my room. I noticed the big envelope that I received earlier today at our engagement. I re-read the first sentence like ten times, before it actually hit me, that I was going to attend the Institute of Culinary Education. It was one of the top Culinary schools in the country. I read through the whole letter this time, and it said that I was going to start in a month. Sufficient time to get married with this brute, and come back in time to start my classes, and begin the chain of restaurants I wanted.

2 weeks later ~

I've never been more stressed in my life not even with ways to figure out how to pay my mother's debt. Over the course of two weeks, I've manage to find a dress, get out wedding invitations, find a cake, find a venue for our reception, and whatnot.

"Relax, honey." Nonna said. Nonna has been by my side all the way, she met Ana and Libby whom she loved and they loved her.

"Nonna, I'm never getting married, again."

"If you get a divorce, yes you will."

"What do you mean if?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, honey." I didn't even keep questioning her I let it go.

"We're supposed to be in the airport today at 2 in the morning." I looked at the clock it said 9pm. Dylan, Sky, and I were going to Spain first, to see that everything was set up for the wedding. Nonna and the rest of the family members plus guests were to fly out in 5 days.

"You're already packed right?" Nonna asked.

"Yes, I don't know why did he want such a big wedding." I groaned.

"He's a famous and well- known figure of course he wanted a big expensive wedding." Nonna meant heck of expensive, it's ridiculous how much money we've wasted. Dylan made it an order for everyone we invited to fly first-class. I don't know why they had to fly first class, if he had his own private airplane. I guess he didn't want people in there. I don't know? He's so complicated. He has not spoken to me after the family dinner which was TWO weeks ago.

"Kota?" Nonna snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Hu?"

"I was saying that I have to go it's been a long day." I nodded and gave her a hug before walking her to the door. She gave me one last hug and told me to fly safe and call her once I landed.

I headed back to the living room where I threw myself to the couch. I suddenly heard keys rattle and the door flew open. It was Dylan standing in the doorway, drunk off his ass.

"HAYLEY!" He slurred. He began walking and fell down. I jumped out of the couch to help him.

"Hayley is it you?" He grabbed my face gently and stared into my eyes.

"Dylan." I said as I tried pulling him up, but he was to heavy.

"How could you, Hayley?" He whispered. His eyes were beginning to water.

"Dylan, it's me Dakota." I said. I decided to pull his arm and drag him to the living room, he was too damn heavy.

"All I ever did was love you, we were suppose to get married and have two kids. One boy and one girl." He slurred.

I was able to drag him to the couch and sit him there. I went for a cup of coffee.

"HAYLEY ANSWER ME!" He roared. Okay this was getting scary.

"Here drink this." I grabbed the cup of coffee and handed it to him. He threw it.

"I DONT WANT BLOODY COFFEE!" He yelled at me and grabbed both of my arms and began shaking me.