13. Sick Shower

"I need you to change, my wife cannot be wearing that."Dylan said breaking the silence in the car.

"Since when do you care about what I wear and what I don't wear." I retorted.

"Since it's another mans clothing."

"For you information his clothes smells very good and it's extremely comfy."

"Dakota, do not push my buttons."

"Honey, I don't know what you're talking about." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Dakota."

"Yes, that's my name that's been my name for a while I'm glad you memorized it. Now you just have to memorize that I'm your wife not some trophy."

"Da--"

"I'm done here please don't talk to me."

"No---"

"You've talked, we set boundaries and now we're here." I said as the car parked right in front of the hotel.

"Give me your jacket." I ordered.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I'm fine with showing the paparazzi my ass, but I don't think you will approve or will you babe?" Dylan groaned and took off his jacket and handed me his jacket.

I put the jacket on and opened the car door. As I walked out cameras and reporters began attacking me. I managed to push some off while I was walking towards the door I felt a hand on my waist. I looked to my right to see Dylan there pushing reporters away. I gave him a small almost nonexistent smile.

We finally made our way inside, and to our room.

"Pack everything the plane is leaving soon." Dylan ordered.

"Stop ordering me around." I said.

"You wouldn't be ordered around if you would follow simple instructions."

"Kiss my ass." I said as I headed to my room to pack the clothes I brought from home. I changed into some high waisted shorts, black Cami top, and black sandals. After I changed I began feeling a bit sick. Suddenly I got really cold and I began sneezing.

"Let's go!" Dylan yelled from the living room. I muttered some lovely cuss words under my breath and dragged my suitcase.

A Few hours Later~
"We're finally home God bless." I whispered to myself as I made my way out of the plane.

Don't get me wrong Spain is a lovely place, but there's nothing like home sweet home especially when you're sick. The whole way back home I wouldn't stop sneezing and coughing. I probably have a cold or something.

"We're heading back to my father's house. Our room is set up."

"Sorry can you repeat that?" I asked.

"We're heading back to my fathers house. Our room is set up." Dylan said extremely slowly.

"Our?"

"Yes, we are a married couple."

"Behind the scenes we are not I want my own room."

"Wish I could grant you your wishes, but my father is remodeling the rooms.So there's only one."

"Sleep in the living room or in the floor."

"That will hurt my back,babe." He smirked. That stupid smirk.

"Well I could care less you are not sleeping with me."

"We'll see." He winked which infuriated me more.